Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowboys win the NFC East!!!

Started by SquidBilly, December 22, 2016, 10:41:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

And clinch home field throughout the playoffs.  How bout them Cowboys!!!!

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

PossumFan

NuttinItUp

At least one team I root for is doing well this year.

popcornhog

Quote from: Bret Squealema on December 22, 2016, 10:41:33 pm

Wrong forum
WPS

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Michaelt

Quote from: Bret Squealema on December 22, 2016, 10:41:33 pm
+1
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

Michaelt

I cringe to bring it up because personally I'm not a fan of the idea, but does anyone think the Cowboys use the next two weeks to limit the playing time for some of the starters?

I think it puts pressure on timing, and I think keeping the starters in keeps the groove going well. Maybe if they get some good 1st half numbers and get leads in both games vs. Lions and Eagles, then some of the back ups could see 2nd half action, but to just sit the starters is something I'm not a fan of.

Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dr. Starcs

I would not let the players know what the plan is.

But the plan for me as a coach would be to play the starters a half. They won't play a meaningful game for a month, so try to keep them as sharp as possible, while giving the backups important work.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Michaelt on December 23, 2016, 09:08:43 am
I cringe to bring it up because personally I'm not a fan of the idea, but does anyone think the Cowboys use the next two weeks to limit the playing time for some of the starters?

I think it puts pressure on timing, and I think keeping the starters in keeps the groove going well. Maybe if they get some good 1st half numbers and get leads in both games vs. Lions and Eagles, then some of the back ups could see 2nd half action, but to just sit the starters is something I'm not a fan of.

I've seen too many teams that clinched early and sat their important starters get upset in the playoffs.  What's the greater risk?  One of them gets an injury that knocks them out of the playoffs or the team loses its rhythm and momentum?  I think the latter.  They don't have to play entire games, but I think they do need to play meaningful minutes.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Michaelt on December 23, 2016, 09:08:43 am

I think you will see them play this game and probably sit in the second half of the second game since they have a first round bye. 

I also think it depends on how Eliot does this weekend.  If he has a huge game he could possibly break the rookie record for rushing yards. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

alohawg

I'd like to see them treat these last two like the next to last preseason game. Starters for a half or more and then get reps for the backups interspersed with some starters.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

bennyl08

Seahawks will enjoy getting a victory in that nice stadium of theirs.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

alohawg

Quote from: bennyl08 on December 23, 2016, 09:48:01 pm
Seahawks will enjoy getting a victory in that nice stadium of theirs.

Bwahahaha
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

holeinthewall

Looks like Dallas will match up with the winner of the Giants - Packers game as I think the Packers beat Detroit next week and with the division.  That would leave the Seattle -Tampa/Detroit Playing Atlanta in the other Divisional round.

Dr. Starcs

Dal, Ny and Gb on the same side.

Yikes.

DLUXHOG

Uhhhhhhh.....  they won the NFC..., all..... fine'.. everything.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 25, 2016, 01:37:23 pm
Dal, Ny and Gb on the same side.

Yikes.

Both teams are known for having to play on the road in the playoffs and win super bowls.  It's going to be tough for Dallas, but at least they should be rested and at home. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

DLUXHOG

Zeke just broke Hershel Walkers rookie TD record.....

grayhawg

Looks like the Cowboys are sleepwalking, resting on their laurels I suppose.

PossumFan

Makes me sick as a Redskins fan to have to root for Dallas so we don't have to rely on a Detroit victory over GB to make the playoffs. Hope the 'Boys will get it together in the second half.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: grayhawg on December 26, 2016, 08:32:38 pm
Looks like the Cowboys are sleepwalking, resting on their laurels I suppose.
You pulled the trigger a little early.   <2 minutes remaining and Cowboys are ahead very comfortably 42-21....

holeinthewall

So if Washington beats the Giants they make the playoffs as long as the Packers-Lions game doesn't end in a tie.

riccoar

Not that Dallas can't handle any team, but I'd much rather face Washington as opposed to GB.  Green Bay is playing their best football and way ahead of what they were when Dallas beat them in GB.

95_alum

Dez has more TD passes than Romo this season. 😃

bennyl08

Quote from: alohawg on December 25, 2016, 01:34:30 am
Bwahahaha

Seahawks only weakness is absolutely terrible OL. However, Dallas doesn't have anybody capable of exploiting that weakness. Without any good pass rushers, Seattle will be able to do what they want on offense which they can't say about most other teams in the NFL.

On the other side of the ball, this will be without a doubt the best defense the cowboy's have faced all season if they meet. The closest they've come is the Giant's defense, but they are only a shadow of the hawk's. Looking through Dallas's schedule, their toughest team right they played was GB, but they played them when the packers were in a rut. Outside of that, Redskins and Giants were by far the toughest teams they played all season.

Don't get me wrong, I think Dallas is a formidable opponent for anybody in the NFL right now. However, they are not battle tested. They haven't any of the top teams in the NFL. Only two of their opponents have even clenched playoff spots in the Steelers (who have had a disappointing season thus far) and the aforementioned giants. 7 out of 8 teams will have finished the season below 500, (3 of those teams with 5 wins or less). 3 others could easily finish the season right at 500 (if you count ties as losses, otherwise, 2 teams).

Cowboys right now are a lot like the 2010 Boise St. team. They beat a Georgia team at an opportune time (think Packers). They showed they can beat some mid level teams (think Giants). They have some genuinely good talent. However, they haven't had to face any teams that were really good at the time they played them, much less had to play back to back to back tough games. Maybe they hold up. Maybe they don't.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Dr. Starcs

^^^

Lol. Dallas is the only team in the league to win 8 games against teams who are over 500.

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 28, 2016, 03:26:38 pm
^^^

Lol. Dallas is the only team in the league to win 8 games against teams who are over 500.

Who are those 8?

1: Giants L 0
2. Wash W 1 (likely won't finish as an above 500 team)
3. CHI W 1
4. SF W 1
5. CIN W 1
6. GB W 2 (win came with the pack in a 4-6 skid, with 3 of those wins over jags, bears, and at the time 1-3 lions)
8. PHI W 2
9. CLE W 2
10. PIT W 3
11. BAL W 4 (also likely won't finish as an above 500 team)
12. WAS W 5 (see above)
13. MIN W 5
14. NYG L 5
15. TB W 6 (might not finish above 500)
16. DET W 7
17. PHI n/a (below 500 so impossible for it to be 8).

So, they have 7 victories over above 500 teams.

No doubt, they have been able to beat mediocre teams and it isn't their fault they didn't face any of the good teams in the NFL this season. On average, total defense ranking of their schedule was 18th. Teams they beat averaged 19th in total defense. Over half their opponents were in the bottom half of total offense. Further, the teams they played averaged 19.5th in scoring offense.

Spin it however you want, Dallas had a statistically easier schedule. Name their best win. To me, that is easily the steelers. If they beat the packers in the later half, that would be their best win, but given the timing of their victory, might as well have beaten jax. Steelers were a good win, but that is it. They certainly have the talent to play in the playoffs, but no matter how you spin it, they aren't nearly as battle tested this season as a lot of the other teams.

Dr. Starcs

Sigh. Let me correct myself. Still the only team in the league with 7 wins against teams over 500.

Only a hater would turn 13-2 into "well they aren't that good or battle tested.

You know the NFC east is probably the best division in the league this year right?

Compare their schedule to the Patriots. Just because your Seahawks are treading water doesn't make your argument any more valid.

Look, I don't even think the cowboys are the favorites to win it all or anything. But trying to diminish 13-2 makes you lose credibility on the issue.

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 28, 2016, 07:46:26 pm
Sigh. Let me correct myself. Still the only team in the league with 7 wins against teams over 500.

Only a hater would turn 13-2 into "well they aren't that good or battle tested.

You know the NFC east is probably the best division in the league this year right?

Compare their schedule to the Patriots. Just because your Seahawks are treading water doesn't make your argument any more valid.

Look, I don't even think the cowboys are the favorites to win it all or anything. But trying to diminish 13-2 makes you lose credibility on the issue.

Show me where I said the Cowboy's aren't that good this year? Because I don't even have to search beyond the post you literally just quoted to show you multiple times I applauded the talent level of the cowboys. Further, almost only the sith deal in absolutes. I don't hate the cowboys. You have to have actually done something and accomplished something to be worthy of hate. Cowboys have largely been a mediocre team the past 2 decades. Patriots I hate. Namely, after 9/11 I bet that the patriots would be forced to win the superbowl, and they do that and more. Further, they beat my rams in the process. They go on to beat my Ravens in the playoffs followed by my Seahawks in the super bowl and that only doubles on my hatred for them. To be hated, you have to have done something to be worthy of hate. To be honest, Cowboys haven't been in enough meaningful games to be worthy of hate for anybody under the age of 30. Nor have they been bad enough to be a likable underdog that people cheer for to finally accomplish something.

I will say that I find cowboys fans annoying. Namely, they are like razorback fans to the extreme. I have never seen a fan base with a bigger persecution complex. Anything less than absolute praise is viewed as somebody who absolutely hates the cowboys. This isn't just you or even hogville, but dallas fans in general. The closest comparison I can think of is Nebraska or Tenner fans who remember decades ago when they used to be important and people did hate them but don't realize they are mostly irrelevant nowadays. That's common in sports, but when you combine that complex with how quickly they will turn on their own, that makes for an annoying base to me. Philly is quicker to shred their loyalty and turn on their own players, but lack the complex. Complaining that their backup long snapper wasn't in the race for MVP as evidence that everybody hates their team but then trashing their own best players worse than any division rival ever thought to do is just annoying.

Hahaha, the NFC east is the best division? Really? AFC West is bar none the best division in the NFL right now. If you remove Elliot from the equation, I'd say the Cheifs would be a tossup vs the best of the NFC East. Now, put Zeke in that game and yeah, Cheifs probably lose. However, add in Rivers, Von Miller, and the best of the afc west and that team would win hands down IMO. Worst case they are third, and you can make a good argument that they are the 2nd best division in the NFL, but afc west is like the SEC of the NFL this year. Nobody is remotely as deep or talented this season.

What do the seahawks have to do with any of this? Patriots have played a lot of really bad offenses this year. Without actually calculating I feel comfortable in saying worse than the Cowboys. However, take a loot at the defenses they played. Easily one of the toughest schedules as far as defenses go. However, overall, their schedule difficulty doesn't look much different from the boys. The one exception being that I don't much of anything elite on the cowboy's schedule. Pittsburg offense is elite. After that, washington and giants are the best teams they've beaten and those aren't very good teams IMO. Patriots played several elite defenses such as Denver, Houston, Seahawks, and Rams.

Your opinion of my credibility means a whole lot. I am heartbroken to hear that I have lost credibility with you on the issue. Especially seeing as you resort to putting words in my mouth that aren't remotely what Ive said.

Dr. Starcs

Dallas 13-2              Oakland 12-3
New York 10-5         Kansas City 11-4
Washington 8-6-1    Denver 8-7
Philly 6-9                  San Diego 5-10

37-22-1                    36-24

And I hope you get over the heartbreak.

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 28, 2016, 09:38:42 pm
Dallas 13-2              Oakland 12-3
New York 10-5         Kansas City 11-4
Washington 8-6-1    Denver 8-7
Philly 6-9                  San Diego 5-10

37-22-1                    36-24

And I hope you get over the heartbreak.

No heartbreak here.

Oakland 6  Dallas  5
KC        6   NYG    2
Denver  4   Wash  1
SD        0   PHI     3
            16           11

I hope you have plenty of preparation H for your butthurt over facts.

Dr. Starcs

December 29, 2016, 08:55:34 am #33 Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:54:55 am by Dr. Starcs
You're the one that said you were heartbroken.

And what the hell do those numbers mean? I clearly posted facts that the NFC east has a better record than any other division. But coming from a rams/Seahawks fan I guess it doesn't compare to the battle-tested Seahawks and their 21-37-2 division record.

I assume you can read thread titles. You're just trolling.

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 29, 2016, 08:55:34 am
You're the one that said you were heartbroken.

Forgot what I said at the end of the post. Thought you were implying I was heartbroken over your racts.

QuoteAnd what the hell do those numbers mean? I clearly posted facts that the NFC east has a better record than any other division. But coming from a rams/Seahawks fan I guess it doesn't compare to the battle-tested Seahawks and their 21-37-2 division record.

And I clearly posted facts about the number of pro bowl players b/w the two divisions. W. Michigan has more wins than everybody else in the country except for Alabama. Does that mean they are the 2nd best team in the country? No, because those wins haven't been as impressive and the talent on the WMU team isn't as good as a lot of other teams.

In the NFL, the parity is a lot higher, but we are talking about a 1 game difference in record b/w the two divisions and a 5 player difference in pro bowl talent.

QuoteI assume you can read thread titles. You're just trolling.

You are the only person in here trolling. Though perhaps you don't actually know what the word means. "Trolling" is when you come in somewhere, typically online, and post something for the sake of controversy, trying to get people upset. For example, going onto a hog message board, saying Troy Smith deserved the heisman over McFadden, and then running away.

What have I done in this thread? I opened with friendly trash talking. For a lot of males, trash talking is something they do, and it is all done in good fun. Didn't disparage the cowboys by calling them the cowgirls or anything meant to upset fans. Alohawg returns the banter. I then switch tones, remaining genuinely complimentary of the cowboys overall, but doing a brief description of how the hawks and boys compare while commenting on their schedule.

You come in with a statement about their record that turned out to be false. Don't think you were intentionally wrong, just trying to post off the top of your head something you had heard and got close, but not quite right. In the process of fact checking your statement, I was able to do more digging on the cowboys schedule. Never was I inflammatory towards the cowboys. I still complimented the team itself and how they can't change their schedule. However, it is a true statement that the cowboys schedule is below average. You can fact check what I calculated first hand if you wish.

However, speaking of trolling, you bring up the NFC west's record why? It has absolutely zero relevance to the conversation that was happening. Nowhere have I even intimated that the NFCW was a better division than the NFCE. What possible purpose could you have there other than a failed attempt to insult or rile me up. That is what trolling is.

Dr. Starcs

Jeebus.

Why don't you go start another thread where you can write another novel.

By your logic, the strongest team should be the one with the most pro bowlers right?  That tells me all I need to know.

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 30, 2016, 01:40:47 pm
Jeebus.

Why don't you go start another thread where you can write another novel.

By your logic, the strongest team should be the one with the most pro bowlers right?  That tells me all I need to know.

What a weird time it is when somebody is insulted by in depth communication. Anything longer than 140 characters is somehow seen as an affront to them personally and thus feel the need to try and ridicule anybody who writes longer than that.

Further, you end with making an assumption about me, convincing yourself that this made up assumption is in fact true, and then assault me because you made up something out of thin air and convinced yourself you were correct. That tells me a lot about you as a person. Your guess at what you think my logic isn't vaguely correct. However, I bet you are of those who thinks that pro bowls are determined by fans voting. Spoiler, it is a minority factor, but that is it. And when the all pro list comes out, I'd bet you the NFC falls short again. For the record, AFCN and NFCS also have more pro bowl selections than the NFCE, yet, you will see no argument from me that those are superior divisions. But yeah, keep living in make believe land and convincing yourself that your imagination is correct.

Dr. Starcs

Criticizing me for making an assumption about you while making an assumption about me.

Classic hogville.

The thread title is clearly about the cowboys. You are the one who came in and took shots at them. You get what you ask for sometimes.

Your thought provoking "Seahawks will enjoy getting a win that stadium" was clearly just too deep analysis for me.

I'm done wasting my time with you.   

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 31, 2016, 05:59:33 pm
Criticizing me for making an assumption about you while making an assumption about me.

Classic hogville.

The thread title is clearly about the cowboys. You are the one who came in and took shots at them. You get what you ask for sometimes.

Your thought provoking "Seahawks will enjoy getting a win that stadium" was clearly just too deep analysis for me.

I'm done wasting my time with you.

Hopefully your safe space is full of playdough and glitter snowflake.

bennyl08

All pro team is out today.

1st team: AFCW: 10 players, NFCE: 7 (first team, AFCW split between oakland, KC, and denver, NFCE topheavy with only Dallas and NYG). 2nd team: 3:5 (AFCw:NFCe).

AFCw has 1 more total player on the all pro team. afcw has significantly more first teamers, and is more evenly distributed throughout the division, nfce has more 2nd teamers (which is still meaningful), and 1 game more in net wins as a division.

Just out of curiosity for myself

AFC  1/2/tot
N 2 (P/B) 4(P/B)                  6
E 1(P) 10(P/B/M)                11
S 1(T) 3(H)                         4
W 10(KC/D/O) 3(KC/O/SD) 13

NFC
N 1(M) 2(GB)                       3
E 7(D/G) 5 (G/E)                12
S 3(A) 6(TB/A/C)                 9
W 4(A/S/LA) 4 (A/S/LA     )   8

Dr. Starcs

So I can pencil you in for Chiefs winning it all?

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 06, 2017, 02:27:51 pm
So I can pencil you in for Chiefs winning it all?

WC Weekend:
Carr-less Raiders struggle vs Houston, but Cook proves he's just as good as anybody the Texans try and play so the Raiders prevail.

Strength vs Strength as the Lions, completely dependent on Stafford's arm go up against the Hawk's Legion of Boom without Earl Thomas. Stafford gets some plays in, but the 12th man is too much to overcome for this "cinderella" team on the road.

Dolphins get turned to sushi travelling to Pit.

Giant's get exposed as Eli tosses three picks in GB and their secondary faces an actual qb in Rogers.

Divisional Round
Oakland fights tough against the patriots and don't make things easy. However, even with Carr, beating the patriots would be a tough task in Foxborough. Without him? Not gonna happen.

Another strength vs strength as Seattle travels to Atlanta to take on the Falcons. Falcon's have a history of absolutely folding in the playoffs, but Julio proves troublesome to cover. Wilson is running for his life frequently when he drops back to pass, but a run game begins to take form as Rawls regains the form he once has and Collins starts to come into his own as well. The game is a nail-biter and one of the better games all playoffs. However, a PR for a touchdown by Hester in the 3rd quarter keeps the hawks in the game, and a broken 3rd down play has Wilson find Baldwin for a long play setting up a late game winning fg.

Pittsburg's offense struggles to sustain drives vs the cheif's defense. Big Ben's scrambling allows them to move the ball some as well as strategic uses of Bell to get some points. On the other side of the ball, the chief's offense also struggles in what is one of the lowest scoring games of the post-season. The game is close until Alex Smith picks up 20 yards on a scramble but is concussed on a targeting hit from a Steeler as he is sliding to the ground. After that, chief's stellar defense is unable to fully contain Brown and Bell. Hill has a 60 yard return to give the Chiefs a chance at a late td to tie the game. However, the backup turns the ball over on 2nd down and the Steeler's win.

Green Bay comes to Dallas who's seeking revenge for that playoff game 2 years ago they lost. Without a run game, even Dallas is able to get a pass rush on Rogers. Prescott makes some bad mistakes, but Elliot doesn't. GB has a chance late in the game, but Adams drops a wide open pass that likely would have gone for a td.

Champ
Pitt goes to NE and puts up a fight similar to what Baltimore did a couple years ago. Steeler's defense isn't as good, but their offense is more potent. They actually try to play keep away from the patriots but can't help getting big chunk plays. It ends up being the patriots trying to keep the ball out of the Steeler's hands. Gronk pulls a muscle early in the third quarter and can't play anymore. This tanks the Patriots offense. Brady plays as masterfully as he can, but it isn't enough. Steelers become the cinderella team of the superbowl though it's hard picturing such a franchise as a cinderella.

Seahawks move on to Dallas to take on the Cowboys. Prescott no longer has any playoff jitters and plays much better this game than vs the Packers. However, it doesn't show up in the box score as the Seattle defense doesn't make things easy for him. Elliot looks like a mortal running back. He still gets 85 yards, but on 27 carries. Prescott throws 1 td, 2 int's and Elliot ends up running for another. A big gain screen pass to Dmac sets up a fg, but that is about all the offense musters. On the other side of the ball, Seahawks are not terribly explosive this game. Rawls and Collins set up a powerful run combo, but neither gets much more than 7 yards on any carries. Normally sharp Wilson makes some errant throws and poor decisions early in the game. However, as the game wears on, the running attack really tires out and loosens the cowboy's defense. At half-time, it's 13-3 (the prescott td, dmac set up fg, and a fg from a seahawks turnover vs a fg from the seahawks). However, the seahawks end up winning the game 24-20 to meet the steelers.

Super Bowl
Cowboys have solid receivers outside of Dez, but nobody that's really good outside of him. Steelers have a plethora of very good receivers as well as a qb who knows how to get the ball to them. That many of those long plays come on broken plays for big ben makes it that much tougher for the seahawks to contain. Legion of Boom becomes much less "boomy" this game. That being said, Bell struggles to consistently find room and Brown is rather limited by his standards. (3 of 7 targets for 48 yards). The seahawks offense isn't able to keep pace. However, some turnovers provided by the defense and some big special teams plays keeps the hawks in the game. With 4 minutes left, hawks give steelers some of their own medicine on a broken play where Russel hits Baldwin for a 62 yard td. However, Big ben takes over with 3 and half to play, down by 2. He quickly marches his offense to the 40 yard line. However, the team gets conservative, only makes it to the 35 and has to hit a 52 yard fg to take the lead. The fg is missed, but steelers still have 2 to's and the 2 minute warning. They get the 3 and out by the hawks and now have under 2 minutes to try to get a fg again. They convert a third down, then a questionable spot gives them a 4th down conversion by Hamilton, but there isn't enough evidence to overturn it. With 15 seconds left, Ben completes a deep pass to Heyward-Bay, who fumbles the ball when tackled. It takes nearly 10 minutes to determine that it was a fumble and then who recovered it. There are only 4 seconds left on the clock. Steelers get the ball, and rush to make the fg, the kick is good, but whistles blow as they didn't get the kick off in time. End up being one of the more controversial superbowls to date.

alohawg

You have to be retired or bored out of your mind.  :) Cowboys get #6, there, I'm done.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Dr. Starcs

What was all that Seattle talk about? 

Cowboys will have to run the playoff gauntlet. Rodgers today, and if fortunate enough to win, Ryan next week. Then Brady or Roethlisberger in the sb. Yikes.

Still been a great year and the future looks bright.

alohawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 15, 2017, 01:07:30 pm
What was all that Seattle talk about? 

Cowboys will have to run the playoff gauntlet. Rodgers today, and if fortunate enough to win, Ryan next week. Then Brady or Roethlisberger in the sb. Yikes.

Still been a great year and the future looks bright.

Yep, may be a year early, a draft/free agency away from a couple rings. Win or lose today I'm happy with the current direction, bright indeed!
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bubba's Bruisers

Right on cue, Dallas will lose the first PO game.  Future still bright, though.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dr. Starcs

passinghog

Throwing the ball too much. What the hell are they doing on offense? Averaging like 7 yards a rush. Run the football. Stupid

PonderinHog

Oooooo, that's gonna leave a mark!  Pick!

Dr. Starcs