Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zach Williams highlights

Started by Richard Davenport, February 11, 2018, 08:51:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

I expect this young man to add several other SEC offers before it is done
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Ā 

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

For anyone else not able to get the link above to work here are Zach's highlights from HUDL..

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6506690/Zach-Williams
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jackflash

I don't care who offers him as long as he a razorback when it over

rljjr

That kid is delivering some pain! He seems to have a really quick twitch and ability to change direction and get the ball carrier. Here's hoping we can land him.

Vantage 8 dude

With the kind of DNA he has, his dad was a mean, heat-seeking missile when it came to the "D", I would suspect that he will most certainly be one of the higher rated players in the state before next NSD.

Big Daddy

Why is no one talking about his commitment? Richard said he's the first 2019 commitment.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Big Daddy on February 12, 2018, 04:58:05 pm
Why is no one talking about his commitment? Richard said he's the first 2019 commitment.

He's not committed. When we suspect a kid might commit we tape two segments one with him committing and one not.  They mistakenly put the committed one online.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 12, 2018, 05:02:08 pm
He's not committed. When we suspect a kid might commit we tape two segments one with him committing and one not.  They mistakenly put the committed one online.
Yeah, I would suspect under the circumstance the young man was perhaps the most surprised of all ;).