Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

no life in our freakin hitters

non whatsoever

HogFansReunited

It's far from over.  I know the offence isn't doing great today but it only takes a couple hits and we are back in it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

TNhawgfan

I've never seen a baseball team that is as up and down as this one. Weeks of great ball, followed by a terrible streak, then we're murdering the ball, and now we can't scratch a single run
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Iwastherein1969

a friggn freshman with 3 days rest who LSU pounded into submission is shutting us down....just as well, at least we won't have to get another thrashing by the Bayou Bengals
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 08:05:39 pm
I've never seen a baseball team that is as up and down as this one. Weeks of great ball, followed by a terrible streak, then we're murdering the ball, and now we can't scratch a single run

very frustrating

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hogman64

virginia had the look of a winner from the first inning we have looked down and indifferent.......maybe something big will happen and turn it around, we need a big hit

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

3kgthog

Coleman of LSU sucked the life out of us again just like he did earlier in the year. I'll be shocked if we trot even one run across tonight.

Clint Alan

PigWig

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 08:05:51 pm
a friggn freshman with 3 days rest who LSU pounded into submission is shutting us down....just as well, at least we won't have to get another thrashing by the Bayou Bengals

How about you take your postings somewhere else.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 08:07:18 pm
he is a gamer
I was impressed when he stayed in the GA game and now tonight - well I'd love to have a team of tough guys like Ben
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Clint Alan

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hollywood_HOGan45

gotta shut them down this inning and have a BIG momentum turning inning in the 7th

Clint Alan

Publius

Gonna have to get Ben T out of there..he can't grip the ball well enough to throw accurately

PigWig

How many freaking two out base hits have we given up in the last 18 innings?  Christ.

hog-man

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 17, 2009, 08:05:51 pm
Get out of here with that CRAP!!!!!
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hogbody

N HOG

Working on ending season with 17 straight scoreless innings.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Publius on June 17, 2009, 08:10:25 pm
Gonna have to get Ben T out of there..he can't grip the ball well enough to throw accurately

do we have anybody to play SS?

Oliver

Quote from: N HOG on June 17, 2009, 08:10:46 pm

It's appropriate.

Hogbody

He throws with his right hand??

Publius

Gotta hang in there...baseball is a lot like life and can turn around quickly

BigSexyHog

Another 2 out base hit for Virginia, but Bol has some good stuff tonight.  Still needs to come up big right here.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PigWig

Hit his nonthrowing hand.

Hogbody

Quote from: Publius on June 17, 2009, 08:11:42 pm

I could go for winning the lottery

Publius

hog-man

Quote from: Publius on June 17, 2009, 08:11:42 pm
HOOAH
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Razorbacks#1

Thanks for your positive attitude. How about you take your crap to another thread.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

capehog

a friend from Fayetteville sent me the cell phone pic of the funnel cloud over the sprindale sam's. that would have been a bad deal. glad nothing came of it.

Hogbody

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Publius

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 08:12:18 pm
I could go for winning the lottery
My man, you hit the lottery when you were born an American...so keep the faith

Clint Alan

Hogbody

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 08:12:57 pm
a friend from Fayetteville sent me the cell phone pic of the funnel cloud over the sprindale sam's. that would have been a bad deal. glad nothing came of it.

random much?

maybe it'll start a rally for us...

PigWig

Clint Alan

bad guy

fly out

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas       0   0   0   0   0   0                 0   4   0
Virginia         0   0   0   0   2   0                  2   9   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

capehog

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 08:13:34 pm
random much?

maybe it'll start a rally for us...

just trying anything at this point. im just sayin

Hogbody

Quote from: Publius on June 17, 2009, 08:13:11 pm
My man, you hit the lottery when you were born an American...so keep the faith

Lol...I meant as in hit the lottery in the baseball game.

BigSexyHog

Almost crapped my pants when the ball came off the bat.  Thought it was gone. 

Come on Hogs need some hits....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hogbody

Publius

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 08:14:36 pm
Lol...I meant as in hit the lottery in the baseball game.
Distinction without a difference