Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is anyone on here a rivals insider? They have updated recruiting news....

Started by jaredkr, January 22, 2008, 03:50:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredkr

Here is the link to their 50 prospects arkansas is going after, and it gives a detailed outline of each player and what the percentage is that the Hogs can land these guys?

http://arkansas.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=&script=content.asp&cid=764473&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=
I am Ray Finkel

Oklahawg

Its copywritten material, so it stays there unless the info is public knowlege, or something we've already been dissecting (a very good possibility). Trust me, you may miss a name or two, but not many.

Heck, they have their free 7-day trial membership up and running. Go risk having your credit card pounded every month whether you like it or not and see what it says.

Warning: my credit card was pounded despite my protests until I requested a different credit card number (credit card company said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything so I reported a missing card...got a new one with a new number and, voila, I was no longer wasting $9.95 per month).
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

johogs001

my experience with rivals is its usually a hoax anyways.  you get in there thinking you will learn something and then it will read like this "could so and so be a hog?"  Well! wait and see like everyone else does you fool!

havok

Quote from: johogs001 on January 22, 2008, 04:13:11 pm
my experience with rivals is its usually a hoax anyways.  you get in there thinking you will learn something and then it will read like this "could so and so be a hog?"  Well! wait and see like everyone else does you fool!

Otis learned well all those years on his knees bowing to the God Of Used Car salesmen and has that Bait and Switch sales tactic down perfectly.

saywhat?

Quote from: jaredkr on January 22, 2008, 03:50:10 pm
Here is the link to their 50 prospects arkansas is going after, and it gives a detailed outline of each player and what the percentage is that the Hogs can land these guys?

http://arkansas.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=&script=content.asp&cid=764473&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Nothing to get excited about.

beansandtaters

Quote from: jaredkr on January 22, 2008, 03:50:10 pm

It's simply Biddy throwing out meaningless percentages on each prospect to reflect the chances of them signing with AR...(ex. Jethro Tull, interest in AR, ASU, and Mem....75%...could Jethro wanna rock on Beale?) 

What a total waste of money.