Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how did last weekend go.

Started by Razorbackmedic, January 22, 2008, 02:04:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbackmedic

Sorry I have been gone, I lost my mother Sunday morning, and I haven't heard how the visits went. Thanks in advance.

PiggyBack

Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

Smolder

wholehog92

My condolences.  We are also waiting on the recruiting report.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Hogaliciousness

I am ready for some football!

HamShank

Condolences re: your mom.  Our thoughts are with you.

Regarding the recruiting report, it's Tuesday.  What is taking so dad-gummed long?

Rockhawg

Conway4Hogs

So very sorry to hear about your Moms passing

PigPusher

Loosing your mom is a really bad experience. Sorry that you and yours had to go through that.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Razorbackmedic

Thanks everyone it really means alot to me.

LeadHog

AFhawg

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: PigPusher on January 22, 2008, 06:03:09 pm
Loosing your mom is a really bad experience. Sorry that you and yours had to go through that.

That is something that haunts me to this day...nothing like momma...I am truly sorry for your loss and now I gotta go moap for a bit ...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*