Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kye Staley

Started by nash6915, January 22, 2008, 11:26:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

muchoclappup

Thanks for the find.  +1

Landonhog

Why kids continue to choose to take up residence in Stillwater, America baffles my mind to this day...  I just can't fathom why anyone would choose to live there, given other options... 

Oklahawg

Guthrie is right down the road from Stillwater. Similarly equipped to bore you to tears.

I think Stillwater is the model used by Manhattan, KS.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

badbrad

Quote from: Landonhog on January 22, 2008, 11:35:27 am
Why kids continue to choose to take up residence in Stillwater, America baffles my mind to this day...  I just can't fathom why anyone would choose to live there, given other options... 
agreed... drove through there a couple of years ago... nothing appealing there...

arklahoman36

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 22, 2008, 11:37:53 am
Guthrie is right down the road from Stillwater. Similarly equipped to bore you to tears.

Been to both (was stationed near Manhattan), I'd take Manhattan over Stillwater.

Landonhog

Quote from: arklahoman36 on January 22, 2008, 11:45:33 am
Been to both (was stationed near Manhattan), I'd take Manhattan over Stillwater.

Manhattan does have hills...  Even a nice golf course or two...

arklahoman36

Quote from: Landonhog on January 22, 2008, 11:47:33 am
Manhattan does have hills...  Even a nice golf course or two...

And the little club section called Aggieville was pretty good, about 16 years ago when I was at Fort Riley.

The Realist

We need to pay them back for the William Cole disaster last year
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 22, 2008, 11:37:53 am

My Brother Drove across Kansas once.  The only things of interest he saw was a Sign for "Five legged cow next left", and "The Museum of Agriculture"
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jackflash

I think Arkansas will won't this kid at safety? Which means chances may not be good?

Wingo Hog

Quote from: jackflash on January 22, 2008, 12:57:58 pm
I think Arkansas will won't this kid at safety? Which means chances may not be good?
My god

Hogstocking

Quote from: jackflash on January 22, 2008, 12:57:58 pm

That hurt my eyes

jpenrod1

I think we will tell him he is going to be a running back. we will give him a chance there, but if we get Dean and Curtis and he winds up 3rd string, I expect a move to DB.

Clint Alan

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 22, 2008, 12:55:09 pm
My Brother Drove across Kansas once.  The only things of interest he saw was a Sign for "Five legged cow next left", and "The Museum of Agriculture"

At times when I chose to drive to work instead of fly, I drive down the turnpike on the west side of Tulsa, and I also drive through Kansas.......

I really hate that drive......
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

arklahoman36

Quote from: jpenrod1 on January 22, 2008, 01:13:02 pm
I think we will tell him he is going to be a running back. we will give him a chance there, but if we get Dean and Curtis and he winds up 3rd string, I expect a move to DB.

If ARK gets Dean and Curtis, I don't expect Staley to be a hog.

dougieritch

WOW another running back...I'll take him, but we really need secondary help.

Excellent Find (+1)

Nashville Fan

Every building looks exactly the same on OSU campus... like some kind of suburban shopping center. That's one great thing about Fayetteville campus.... every building is unique.
Pittman or Bust!