Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeremy Sanders and J'Marcus Webb

Started by Hogtropolis™, January 22, 2008, 10:57:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

I got these names from TRG's article today.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/214494

SCOUTING NAVARRO Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrino and assistant coach Bobby Allen visited with Navarro (Texas ) College athlete Jeremy Sanders, 6-2, 215, 4. 45, Monday afternoon. Sanders renewed his commitment to Baylor over the weekend, but the Razorbacks are hoping to convince Sanders to take a visit. Arkansas is also recruiting one of Sanders' teammates, offensive tackle J'Marcus Webb.

Both of these guys would be huge to get, especially Sanders if he plays DB with his size and speed.  Here's a link to their rivals.com bio.

Jeremy Sanders

J'Marcus Webb

Clint Alan

First time I had heard of this Sanders kid.

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

ListenHereMister

I sure hope we can beat Baylor for this guy!!

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: rubmyHOG on January 22, 2008, 11:01:02 am
First time I had heard of this Sanders kid.
From what I have read about him, he is firmly committed to Baylor, but from what TRG said, Petrino is going to try to steal him.  We can only hope for the best.

arklahoman36

AnthroHog

I read Sanders' profile and it says that he's an athlete.  Any idea on what position he'll end up playing if he came here?

Erockster20

Quote from: AnthroHog on January 22, 2008, 11:41:49 am
I read Sanders' profile and it says that he's an athlete.  Any idea on what position he'll end up playing if he came here?

Pick a spot on defense. 

AFhawg

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: diehardfan on January 22, 2008, 12:05:33 pm
Nose tackle

Only Bokerman had that size 6'50 and 3.9 forty speed to play every position on the field. (man that use to be the joke on the Razorback boards back in the day)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

back2back

6'8 300 lbs...If Webb has decent speed he'd be great on defense. He just looks like he wants to kick somebody's @$$
FTS = Feed the Studs