Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leotis Porchia CB From Camden Fairview?

Started by ArKan5a5 KiD, January 21, 2008, 08:09:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArKan5a5 KiD

From what i heard and from the papers here in Camden they said that while Petrino was in town visiting Curtis, Youngblood, and Askew he also had a meeting with Leotis Porchia and Corey Bailey. With our need at CB could Leotis be on the radar??

Buck Brewer

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: SherlockHog on January 21, 2008, 08:12:22 pm
The name alone is classic

LOL, I was thinking the same thing - totally worth a schollie just to hear his name..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

ArKan5a5 KiD

The kid is a gamer. I've been watching him here in Camden for a few years now and he looks pretty good.

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on January 21, 2008, 08:17:08 pm
The kid is a gamer. I've been watching him here in Camden for a few years now and he looks pretty good.

I watched CF a couple of times this year and Porchia was very impressive.  In addition to Arkansas having interest, so do Tennessee and Mississippi State.  I think MSU may have even already offered.  

ArKan5a5 KiD

Quote from: FayettenamVeteran on January 21, 2008, 09:25:31 pm
I watched CF a couple of times this year and Porchia was very impressive.  In addition to Arkansas having interest, so do Tennessee and Mississippi State.  I think MSU may have even already offered.  

Would that mean that Ellis Johnson has already checked him out and offered him or did MSU offer him after the fact??

Hawgballz

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on January 21, 2008, 09:55:49 pm
Would that mean that Ellis Johnson has already checked him out and offered him or did MSU offer him after the fact??

Ellis Johnson was a lot like Herring when it came to recruiting.  He had 1 recruit that he was responsible for this year so it is unlikely that he had any prior knowledge of Porchia.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

ArKan5a5 KiD

Well Leotis is a good kid and i'd love to see him at the U Of A next year.

bythelake

ArKan5a5 KiD

He's a dang good athlete but here's his numbers.......

Ht: 5-foot-9
Wt: 165 lbs
Forty: 4.45 secs

ArKan5a5 KiD

Throwback1

good kid, grades are fine, 5'10" and170 now, likes to hit, which all cb's don't like to do, and he did shut down the wr from Siloam who I thought was the best WR we saw all year....we need to look at him,,,btw, tenn has also offered, and others, as well.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD