Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rashun Dixon

Started by SquidBilly, January 21, 2008, 06:43:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=53114&sport=1

He's a soft verbal to Miss State right now but looks like a good safety.  Why aren't we going after him?  One would assume that Ellis Johnson knows about the kid.

3kgthog

Maybe Ellis isn't like Nutt and won't stab his old school in the back by trying to steal current commitments.

Oklahawg

Ellis may have signed an agreement to not recruit his former recruits this year.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

SquidBilly

January 21, 2008, 07:23:28 pm #3 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:29:41 pm by ATLpiggie
Quote from: Oklahawg on January 21, 2008, 07:14:57 pm
Ellis may have signed an agreement to not recruit his former recruits this year.

Fine, then send Lorenzo Ward down there.  :)