Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have any of our recruits committed to Ole Miss

Started by BCShogs, January 21, 2008, 02:08:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BCShogs

I have heard talk of Matt Hall, Devin Thomas, and others maybe changing their commitment to Ole Miss, but have any officially switched. 

COCHISE

Quote from: neahogfan22 on January 21, 2008, 02:08:38 pm
I have heard talk of Matt Hall, Devin Thomas, and others maybe changing their commitment to Ole Miss, but have any officially switched. 
Justin Smith and Josh Tatum are the only two that have officially switched from Arkansas to Ole Miss.  Possibly E.J. Epperson.

BCShogs

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 21, 2008, 02:17:20 pm
Justin Smith and Josh Tatum are the only two that have officially committed to OM from Arkansas.  Possibly E.J. Epperson.

Thanks.

HogNuttz

I read several posts about all these commits decomming and going to Ole' Miss, and recruits commiting to Ole' Miss.   I went to their commit list on rivals and I found two names that look vaguely familiar, and I'm not sure where I had seen/heard their names before.  They were both 3 stars or lower.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Conway4Hogs

None that coach Petrino wants have committed to the texting king of the SEC

LeadHog

One might question whether we actually want a young man (Epperson) who is so easily influenced. Commits on Wed, goes on Arkansas Radio on Thursday, changes mind over weekend.  Adios, EJ.

COCHISE

January 21, 2008, 02:53:44 pm #7 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:56:41 pm by 870 RZR
Quote from: ListenHereMister on January 21, 2008, 02:49:51 pm
devin thomas??
He hasn't committed to Ole Miss yet and with Nutt getting another RB over the weekend he may not.  He'll visit Arizona St. next weekend.

want2be

Quote from: LeadHog on January 21, 2008, 02:36:50 pm
One might question whether we actually want a young man (Epperson) who is so easily influenced. Commits on Wed, goes on Arkansas Radio on Thursday, changes mind over weekend.  Adios, EJ.

Right on.....this one puzzles me, because Petrino spent 8 hrs with he and his family. He surely know the that he has a better chance to get touches with Petrino......I thought Petrino would have a better shot at skilled players.

LeadHog

Quote from: want2be on January 21, 2008, 02:53:54 pm

Right on.....this one puzzles me, because Petrino spent 8 hrs with he and his family. He surely know the that he has a better chance to get touches with Petrino......I thought Petrino would have a better shot at skilled players.

He has a better chance of blocking with the Nuttster.  He can learn zone blocking schemes, the zone play, the smoke draw, the wrap around draw.  Everything except a passing game.  You would think a TE would want the ball.

LeadHog

Scout now has Epperson as officially switched.

antiono hogderas

Has anyone of the recruiting guys spoken to Epperson? I havn't seen an article yet about the switch

Ironhawg

Quote from: LeadHog on January 21, 2008, 03:54:22 pm
  Scout now has Epperson as officially switched.

I have to read all your posts three or four times.  Your avatar is killing me!

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 21, 2008, 06:48:55 pm
I have to read all your posts three or four times.  Your avatar is killing me!

Oh, there is a post there as well?
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!