Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcel and Demerius Dareus

Started by Tomhog™, January 21, 2008, 01:43:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

They had a good visit to UNC.  Right now Alabama and UNC are the top of their list.  They still have Arkansas and Auburn to visit.  They won't be committing to anyone until after they have taken all their visits.  We have a shot at them, but I believe they will likely stay in the state of Alabama.

Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Have UNC, Bama, and Auburn all offered both as we have? I know they want to be a package deal.....  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback:

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Mr. Prozac

Hawgballz

Quote from: Joe on January 21, 2008, 01:45:43 pm
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Have UNC, Bama, and Auburn all offered both as we have? I know they want to be a package deal.....  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

As of right now Arkansas, Southern Miss & Tennesse are the only schools to have offered both, but that could change very quickly if UNC, Bama or Auburn wants to seal the deal with Marcel.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

jackflash

With the year that Bama having may not offer both. I think it will come down to us and Auburn. Think they would want to play SEC, just a guess

Tomhog™

Quote from: Hawgballz on January 21, 2008, 03:31:45 pm
As of right now Arkansas, Southern Miss & Tennesse are the only schools to have offered both, but that could change very quickly if UNC, Bama or Auburn wants to seal the deal with Marcel.

I'm pretty sure UNC has offered both.  Neither Bama or Auburn have.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 21, 2008, 04:47:33 pm
I'm pretty sure UNC has offered both.  Neither Bama or Auburn have.

You very well may be correct, I just could not find anywhere that said UNC had offered Demerius yet.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

4razorbacksinky

Quote from: jackflash on January 21, 2008, 03:47:38 pm
With the year that Bama having may not offer both. I think it will come down to us and Auburn. Think they would want to play SEC, just a guess

I have a friend pretty well tied into Bama's program. He said Bama won't offer either of them. To many commits on "D" already. Not that the wouldn't love to have these guys but, who do you cut when you look at their commits?
Fear the Tusks!

shshark00

I've got a feeling they end up at UNC. Marcel has gone on record "several" times saying that the UNC D-line coach is the best in the nation. They haven't offered his brother yet, but I bet they will if it means getting Marcel. By the way, if you look at Butch Davis' recruits on Scout, like the first 10 are all 4*. Man, that dude can recruit.