Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's Richard's recruiting report?

Started by SquidBilly, January 21, 2008, 01:34:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

I'm getting tired of waiting on it.  Come on and give us something.  Even if you don't have the article done yet a nice preview for your friends at Hogville would be appreciated.  :)

Big Daddy

If you don't have a premium account somewhere there is really an information vacuum right now. I know some of the guys visit didn't end until today so TRG will probably have something tomorrow.

SquidBilly

I'm not asking for a full report just a little preview.  Just something for us to get excited about while we are waiting on his full article tomorrow.

Big Daddy

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 21, 2008, 02:06:48 pm
I'm not asking for a full report just a little preview.  Just something for us to get excited about while we are waiting on his full article tomorrow.

I'm right there with you brother.

want2be

Quote from: Big Daddy on January 21, 2008, 02:38:31 pm
I'm right there with you brother.

It appears there is not much to get excited about except Askew is solid.

Adams is sick today and not answering phone calls

Looks like Dean is going to play it out with A&M and UCLA in the mix

Epperson leaning toward Ol Miss is real puzzling after Petrino's visit last week

jpenrod1

they need to replace "like it is" with RD's work. wally sucks and never has any actual news to share, just bad opinions.

SquidBilly

Quote from: ROAD HOGG on January 21, 2008, 03:22:55 pm
Richard can't release his work early to us; the paper is paying him!

I'm not saying to tell us what he is writing.  Something like recruiting going better than what you all think and I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you read my article.  That would do.  Probably help to get a few extra hits on the wholehogsports website too.

schmeck

Quote from: ROAD HOGG on January 21, 2008, 03:22:55 pm
Richard can't release his work early to us; the paper is paying him!

Exactly. Patience is a virtue my Granny always said. God Bless that woman.  Anyways, be patient.  This week will be full of stories. I'm sure we'll get at least a new one a day for the rest of the week.  Next Monday might be different, but give TRG a little slack, he does have other obligations (like not getting fired for leaking info to us before the Demazette prints it).
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Will RD have a column in the paper tomorrow??

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on January 21, 2008, 08:30:33 pm
Will RD have a column in the paper tomorrow??

Yes. Aundre Dean is the main focus along with other tid bits.

hogfan54

January 21, 2008, 08:59:49 pm #10 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:05:48 pm by hogfan54
Cant wait to read it.  I met him Saturday night and he was having a great time.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Thanks for the update RD. I look forward to your columns in the paper everyday. I need to go ahead and subscribe b/c that 50 cent a day is killin me!

SpiritHog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 21, 2008, 08:33:36 pm
Yes. Aundre Dean is the main focus along with other tid bits.

I look for his column as soon as my dog brings in the paper.
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

ArKan5a5 KiD

LOL I look for it as soon as i can steal 50 cents outta my wife's purse and get to the store and deposit 50 cents into the newstand!  :razorback:

Nate-Hawg

ComeonHogs!!!

State Pride!!!

moley_russells_wart_hog

Quote from: ComeonHogs!!! on January 22, 2008, 07:37:07 am
it's good,

http://www.nwanews.com/adg/Sports/214494/

sounds like the visit couldnt have gone any better, looks lile Aundre has a hard decision to make

ComeonHogs!!!

I like the part about being top notch, everything went very smooth. sounds like he knows what he will be getting here. Just hope it is enough this late in the game. And dagg gum it, the first real cold front had to roll in when he came to visit. bad luck for us.
State Pride!!!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 21, 2008, 01:34:22 pm
I'm getting tired of waiting on it.  Come on and give us something.  Even if you don't have the article done yet a nice preview for your friends at Hogville would be appreciated.  :)

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/214494
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ArKan5a5 KiD

Anyone know when his next column will be???

TX HOG

Sounds very promising.................can't wait to see what BP can do with a year instead of weeks!