Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greg Childs

Started by Wess Moore, January 20, 2008, 07:25:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wess Moore

I spoke with Greg Childs mother around 5:30.  They had a lot of fun on their trip to Fayetteville.  They will take no other official visits.  Greg took an official visit to Mississippi State, but his mother told me their mind is made up, Greg will be a Hog.

hog_fan

Awesome. Locking up instate guys is very important

big john

great news for sure thank you.
john goodwin

SquidBilly

Awesome.  Did she happen to say anything about any of the other Warren guys?

COCHISE

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 20, 2008, 07:40:36 pm
Awesome.  Did she happen to say anything about any of the other Warren guys?
HI has an article on Basmine Jones' visit.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Wess Moore on January 20, 2008, 07:25:09 pm
I spoke with Greg Childs mother around 5:30.  They had a lot of fun on their trip to Fayetteville.  They will take no other official visits.  Greg took an official visit to Mississippi State, but his mother told me their mind is made up, Greg will be a Hog.
Great news. great to have you in the hawg family Greg.

Razorvet

You will enjoy great success as a Hog.

Dr Swineglove

Great news!  Childs will be a stud in Petrino's offense.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

SpiritHog

Non Illegitimus Carborundum

SamBuckhart

Mr Childs, the measure of a man is how he honors his committments. Thank you for being a Razorback. Cannot wait to watch you play. We live in south Arkansas and hope for more from our area.  Sam I Am
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Beaverfever

No one is talking about Greg but I am excited about the kid.  Isn't he like 6-5?  When recruiting was just getting underway he was a BIG prospect. 

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 21, 2008, 01:12:38 am
No one is talking about Greg but I am excited about the kid.  Isn't he like 6-5?  When recruiting was just getting underway he was a BIG prospect. 

I think he's overshadowed just a bit by Jarius Wrights 4 stars, and Cruz Williams seems to get a bit more publicity being from the Rock, but I think Childs will be an absolute stud in CBP's system (and the other two as well).
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

go hogues

Welcome Greg, you are a very smart man!

WPS!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

badbrad

arkjay19

Sweet.  If Petrino keeps that line open to the Warren area, instate recruiting for him will be solid for him.

TheArkansasTraveller

Quote from: Wess Moore on January 20, 2008, 07:25:09 pm

Nice!  I think he has the most upside of all the warren kids.  6'4 WR's, come on down!