Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here we ago again.... they are coming out of no-where (Kye Staley, OSU)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 14, 2008, 11:40:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Zen_Hog

Good job by the staff. We seem to have great success turning our ATH into players.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: travette on January 14, 2008, 11:49:16 pm
Would you rather have him or Dean? How many RB's can we bring in? I am sure we won't get both of them. Hopefully, someone will not mind going to defense.

Not everyone will be a RB.  Those athlete's are quite versitile and can play Safety, CB, DB, etc.....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dr Swineglove

Excellent!  When is his visit?  Two weekends from now would seem good to me; give us a weekend to work on Dean first.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Nate-Hawg

Yay! I hope that when Mallett officially announces his arrival, our recruiting will pick up. Good day to be a razorback!  :razorback:

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: nate8406 on January 14, 2008, 11:51:58 pm
Yay! I hope that when Mallett officially announces his arrival, our recruiting will pick up. Good day to be a razorback!  :razorback:

This is all Coaches here..... Garrick connections in Oklahoma and the other asst. connections in Texas we are now very deep in Florida, Alabama & Georgia as well.  ;)   Those new assistant coaches are no joke when it comes to recruiting.   
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 14, 2008, 11:51:40 pm
Not everyone will be a RB.  Those athlete's are quite versitile and can play Safety, CB, DB, etc.....

Lord knows that we secondary help bad............

Hogginitall

Quote from: travette on January 14, 2008, 11:57:04 pm
I was thinking this kid could help at safety. He has good size and speed if everything is accurate.

He sure looks good running the ball though! 

jgphillips3

I am liking this staff more and more every day.  We may be on the verge of being back in the big time boys...

Hogs12

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 14, 2008, 11:40:26 pm
Look who is scheduled to visit click me

I can't see the article. If he is indeed going to visit Arkansas in the next several weeks, all the right. He seems like a pretty damn good player. Scout says he will most likely play Safety or RB in college. I would put him at Safety. Can someone who is subscribed to rivals tell me the outline of the article( has he been given a scholarship from the Hogs, When is he visiting etc)? Thanks in advance for the answer.

The_Iceman

6'0" cb's are extremely valuable and looked highly upon in the NFL draft, just look at Cromartie.

bcshog

VenturaHog

jpenrod1

Nap

Thanks for the video link.  He seems like a great kid with his head on straight and well-spoken.  He would represent the University of Arkansas well if he chooses to come here. 
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

arklahoman36

If Staley doesn't keep his weight down, he's not playing DB for anyone.

PorkSoda

With Shuler not likely to qualify, BP needed another big back to take his place.  4.5 is good speed for a full back, he just needs to add about 20 lbs.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

yraciv

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 14, 2008, 11:53:51 pm
This is all Coaches here..... Garrick connections in Oklahoma and the other asst. connections in Texas we are now very deep in Florida, Alabama & Georgia as well.  ;)   Those new assistant coaches are no joke when it comes to recruiting.  

but do they recruit better then Herring? lol

who knows

What is the kids name im on my phone and cant click the link
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

EastMemphisHog

he sounds like a pretty solid kid...he's got a good head on his shoulder and carries himself pretty will. Would be a great addition. Nice work Stewie

muchoclappup

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

want2be

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 15, 2008, 01:56:45 am
With Shuler not likely to qualify, BP needed another big back to take his place.  4.5 is good speed for a full back, he just needs to add about 20 lbs.

Also he needs to get allot stronger. Can't bench press his weight. By getting stronger he should put on at least 10-15 lbs.

opineonswine

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

trashcan maN

So, I see he's a soft verbal to OKSt...Think Curtis has anything to do with him shopping around, or am I reading too much into this?

Beaverfever

Quote from: kj0N on January 15, 2008, 10:47:06 am
So, I see he's a soft verbal to OKSt...Think Curtis has anything to do with him shopping around, or am I reading too much into this?
Curtis is a hog.  I think it's in the bank.  He called D. Johnson to convince him to come to Arkansas and he did an interview on some radio station the other day saying he was very solid.

hawgtime

Quote from: travette on January 14, 2008, 11:49:16 pm
Would you rather have him or Dean? How many RB's can we bring in? I am sure we won't get both of them. Hopefully, someone will not mind going to defense.

this type of player can contribute all over the field.  on returns, catching the ball, carrying the ball, intercepting the ball, sticking a WR to produce a fumble.

get them all.

The_Bionic_Pig

Well with Dean still taking trips I think the coaches will focus on Mr. Staley at the RB position unless  Aundre opens his mouth before then.  Even so I think they still want this amazing athlete.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jgphillips3

Looks like a versatile athlete.  To be honest, looks like the kind of guy you would turn into a safety if he has any taste for defense.

shshark00

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 21, 2008, 11:59:52 pm
Looks like a versatile athlete.  To be honest, looks like the kind of guy you would turn into a safety if he has any taste for defense.

I think that is why he is still somewhat open on his recruiting. Everyone wants him on defense, but he wants to play O