Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fowler & Herbstreit

Started by Dick Swineberg, October 09, 2017, 02:19:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Swineberg

Are calling our game on Saturday night.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse.

cal34

There won't be many hog fans watching after the 1st quarter anyway.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: cal34 on October 09, 2017, 02:28:51 pm
There won't be many hog fans watching after the 1st quarter anyway.

1st quarter? How about at all?
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

cal34

Quote from: bkjbearcat on October 09, 2017, 02:30:44 pm

I was allowing for the true Beliemers.

NavarreHog

Quote from: Dick Swineberg on October 09, 2017, 02:19:17 pm

That's interesting, they usually call the ABC Saturday night game. Wonder what caused this change of schedule. :o

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: bkjbearcat on October 09, 2017, 02:30:44 pm

Believe it or not, there are still Hog fans that watch Razorback games.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

dhizzle

Did they get into trouble with ESPN? That's like the timeout game.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: dhizzle on October 09, 2017, 02:40:41 pm
Did they get into trouble with ESPN? That's like the timeout game.

Herbie pissed off the Pac-12.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

LRHawg

they'll be discussing everything else going on in sports by the second quarter. Won't be much to talk about in the game, other than so and so has really come along for Bama and are showing out today. What's there to say about our program? we have a lame duck coach and are in the middle of a black hole until we find a new coach and start rebuilding.

hogsanity

Quote from: NavarreHog on October 09, 2017, 02:37:49 pm
That's interesting, they usually call the ABC Saturday night game. Wonder what caused this change of schedule. :o

Could be the ABc game is not very good, or has a team that they have already called, or this may be their only chance to call a Bama game this year? OR the crew doing the ABC game has it in their contracts they get one prime time abc game or a dozen other reasons.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SPAL

I will be watching and rooting for the hogs for 4 quarters. I'm hoping for a hog upset but expecting a thrashing of epic proportions.

Now, baseball....I throw things. I get mad. Of course, I'm much more passionate about it.

RzRbAcK18

Dick Swineberg

Quote from: hogsanity on October 09, 2017, 02:42:13 pm
Could be the ABc game is not very good, or has a team that they have already called, or this may be their only chance to call a Bama game this year? OR the crew doing the ABC game has it in their contracts they get one prime time abc game or a dozen other reasons.

GameDay is at James Madison this week, in Virginia, and the ABC game is Utah vs USC in LA. Too far for Herbie to go so they got our game.

hog golf

Quote from: RzRbAcK18 on October 09, 2017, 02:42:57 pm
I will watch, always do.
I will cringe, always do against Bama.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Kevin

this is actually a good thing, I think to long national perception is important to him. have fowler & herbie talk about how bad it is? he will not like that.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Kevin on October 09, 2017, 02:53:13 pm
this is actually a good thing, I think to long national perception is important to him. have fowler & herbie talk about how bad it is? he will not like that.

Good point.  +1

Calling All Hogs

Bama's preparation for this game is probably mostly practicing their scoop and score techniques.

TNhawgfan

Fowler and herbstreit do scrimmages now? Tough times for those two
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: TNhawgfan on October 09, 2017, 03:07:35 pm
Fowler and herbstreit do scrimmages now? Tough times for those two

Chris Peterson must carry a pretty big stick!

hoglady

Great - they will talk about what a dumpster fire Arkansas football is and speculate whether Bret is going to keep his job, then they can talk about the wisdom of the 15 million buyout. For filler they might even talk about Long's job stability.
It's the best thing that could possibly happen right now.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Steef

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 09, 2017, 02:56:53 pm
Bama's preparation for this game is probably mostly practicing their scoop and score techniques.

That would really funny...if it werent true.

Steef

rzrbk4life

Quote from: hoglady on October 09, 2017, 03:12:12 pm
Great - they will talk about what a dumpster fire Arkansas football is and speculate whether Bret is going to keep his job, then they can talk about the wisdom of the 15 million buyout. For filler they might even talk about Long's job stability.
It's the best thing that could possibly happen right now.

Yea it won't be pretty
Let's call those hogs!!!!

hog of steele

Quote from: Steef on October 09, 2017, 03:18:10 pm
That would really funny...if it werent true.

It stings because its true.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Dick Swineberg on October 09, 2017, 02:19:17 pm

Those two are the least desired for me.  I'll take Beth Mowens—that's how bad they are...

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 09, 2017, 03:20:16 pm
Those two are the least desired for me.  I'll take Beth Mowens—that's how bad they are...

NYJMSU...  :)