Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Homestead WTH??

Started by holeinthewall, November 19, 2017, 12:00:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Stage race all ear for points. Today 36 cars race for stage points 4 do not.  This is F'd UP.. Changing the way you race the entire year for one race but only for some cars???  Interesting.  So either do stages or don't.

riccoar

The others are racing for setting up placing for next year.  With the final four, it's highest placed finisher take all.

Buff

Hot Pass on NBCSN, Directv 220.

Buff

Looks like Harvick's car went tight.  Barring a caution and some drastic improvements, the 4 car is too far back to be in the running.  Truex trying to hold on to his lead with Kyle Busch coming on strong with 15 to go.

SMH, Championship on the line and lapped cars are slowing Truex down.

Racinray

Didn't care who won just as long as it wasn't KB. Good job by the 78 team.

berryhog

Glad to see Truex cap off a great season with a championship. 

Racinray

Quote from: berryhog on November 19, 2017, 06:12:54 pm
Glad to see Truex cap off a great season with a championship. 
He was the class of the field all season long.

str8volfan

Happy for Truex, but I think the caution for Kurt Busch was kinda shady. Would have liked to see how it played out without the caution. I think Larson could have easily passed the top 2 at the end. Look out for Larson next year.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Racinray on November 19, 2017, 05:29:36 pm
Didn't care who won just as long as it wasn't KB. Good job by the 78 team.

When it got to the end I was pulling hard for the 78.  Hate the 18.

riccoar

Yeah, I think Larson could have won that race but he held back and let them settle it.  Hope KB dumps Logano next year.  Complete dhick move to do that.  Everybody knew it was going to be those two.  But those final 10 laps, Truex was flat driving it on edge cause the only place he was beating Busch was off turn 2.

holeinthewall

Quote from: riccoar on November 19, 2017, 12:08:54 pm
The others are racing for setting up placing for next year.  With the final four, it's highest placed finisher take all.

I understand that but it should be stage points count just like all the other tracks.  Stupid to have 4 cars racing under one set of rules and the other 33 under another set.