Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HFIB...MMM?????

Started by $2towinon7, May 04, 2012, 02:32:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$2towinon7

Your boy Mucho Macho Man is about to run and you haven't said anything.  6/5 currently.... He's wearing some new Nike's today. Special laces.  They stay on tight! haha... just messing with ya.

HogFanInBryant

too much speed with him and he is way too low of odds, I am going with #5 Golden Yank but not betting a ton, just $12wps

songofthesword

HogFanInBryant

I will say this, MMM is one damn goodlooking animal and if anyone disagrees with that then you don't know your T-breds!

songofthesword

the thing about MMM is he has never actually beaten everyone. he comes around he beats crappy horses, people jump on him he runs up the track. wash rense repeat. time and time again. beat no one in his prep at gulfstream, goes off at even money, he's just now coming around the turn. you guys are going to eventually learn how useless speed figures are.

going all the way back to his races at Aqueduct as a 2YO.

$2towinon7

I had Dan as well.  I think Chuck Lopresti is making a career off of 3 horses.  Wide Dan, Successful Dan, and Turallure.... And the frist 2 have set track records in their last 2 outings.... SOS would you single to Turallure tomorrow in the woodford reserve if you were playing multi-race wagers???

cbhawg03

Quote from: $2towinon7 on May 04, 2012, 04:00:45 pm
I had Dan as well.  I think Chuck Lopresti is making a career off of 3 horses.  Wide Dan, Successful Dan, and Turallure.... And the frist 2 have set track records in their last 2 outings.... SOS would you single to Turallure tomorrow in the woodford reserve if you were playing multi-race wagers???

No, because Simon Callaghan is going to shine on the national stage. Slim Shadey will win the Woodford Reserve

songofthesword

Quote from: cabolbrooks on May 05, 2012, 06:37:30 am
No, because Simon Callaghan is going to shine on the national stage. Slim Shadey will win the Woodford Reserve
slim shady isn't this cut of horse IMHO

this is actually my bet of the day if you will. Al Kelil will win this race.  no way in hell he goes off at anything close to 15 to 1 that was a horrible morning line. if he runs back to his last race he will win. his figures doesn't give his last race justice how he won that race