Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Perfect Shirl

Started by $2towinon7, November 04, 2011, 09:13:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$2towinon7

Did she screw anyone else up?  I hit every race (pick 3s/late pick 4) except her's...

Rendezvous Cook

Ruined me and I had her ON BOTTOM in tri.

RockChalkJayhawk

My early Pick 5 & 4 goose was cooked, compliments of Calvin Borel and Will's Wildcat; which upon further review was my own dumb-arse fault, omitting Calvin and a muddy rail.

Then, just as I was picking up some steam, the improbable Musical Romance trashed my horizontals again in the 7th. Ouch!

Regrouped nicely with My Miss Aurelia only to see more horizontals go down the drain compliments of the aforementioned Perfect Shirl; a horse picked to win by Steve Klein of Charasmatic/Derby fame, and, my final elimination in that particular pick 3.  Ughhh! 

Regrouped majorly on the last race exotics, (loved Royal Delta) to hold together for the day, and to survive and advance.  Having just dissected Saturday's card, all I can say is ... whoa!  It will be some kind of challenge!  Good luck to everyone!

RockChalkJayhawk

RE:  Perfect Shirl ... Had this info right in front of my face, and still couldn't pull the trigger.   >:(

http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/racing-news/2011/11/03/ragozin-insider.aspx

8.Perfect Shirl  J. Velazquez  30-to-1

Her last—a 5 ½--was a 2-point new top; will probably bounce but odds make her hard to ignore.