Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peter Pan: Alternation

Started by $2towinon7, May 11, 2011, 09:39:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$2towinon7

Here is the field for the Peter Pan this saturday at Belmont:  Isn't He Perfect (Jaime Rodriguez), Uncle Brent (John Velazquez), Beer Meister (Alex Solis), Prime Cut (Edgar Prado), Tap Attack (Eddie Castro), Alternation (Dominguez), Bold Deed (Channing Hill), Adios Charlie (Rajiv Maragh), Newsdad (Alan Garcia) Joe Vann (Javier Castellano), and Monzon (Jose Lezcano).... I know we still have the Preakness but this has been a good tool for the Belmont.....Alternation anyone???

SEdrhawg

I may put a dollar or two on him.  Which says alot about the horse because if I was filling out a list of my 10 least favorite trainers it would start with Donnie K.

Uncle Brent in this race raised my eyebrow too....

SEdrhawg

Ughh.... I know better than to do this.  I bet Alternation.  I just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case any else had bet him you would still have time to cancel your bet.

hog_fan

Quote from: SEdrhawg on May 14, 2011, 03:16:38 pm
Ughh.... I know better than to do this.  I bet Alternation.  I just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case any else had bet him you would still have time to cancel your bet.

Did you really cancel the bet? He won and looked solid.

The Hog

If AK wins the Preakness Alternation will alter the triple crown hopeful.
Automatic RUN!

SEdrhawg

Quote from: hog_fan on May 14, 2011, 07:12:04 pm
Did you really cancel the bet? He won and looked solid.

Haha, no I was saying that since I bet the horse I would probably jinx him so I was giving all of ya'll a heads up so you could cancel if you wanted haha.  I had 50 on him, which as my uncle would say "is better than a kick in the a**"

Rendezvous Cook

It's too bad he got knocked off the "Derby Trail."  I think he has a shot to make noise this summer.  Today was a nice run.