Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Height and weight of the new hogs

Started by bennyl08, February 01, 2017, 02:37:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

Jordan Curtis: 6' 180 CB
Jarrod Barnes: 5'11 172 WR (had been considered athlete, so it is official, they will at least start him at WR)
Maleek Barkley: 5'11 186 WR
Chase Hayden: 5'11 195 RB
DeVion Warren: 5'11 176 ATH
David Porter: 6'3 240 DE (Guessing DE means 3-4 OLB, or he has a hefty redshirt weight program ahead of him)
Kolian Jackson: 6'3 212 WR (Thought his highlights were Cobi-esque, looks like his size officially is too)
Montaric Brown: 6' 175 S
Derric Munson: 5'11 195 LB
Jarques McClellion: 6' 175 CB
Melvin Johnson II: 6'4 246 DE
Josh Paul: 6'2 205 LB
Kamren Curl: 6'2 175 CB (got the Reed frame going on right now. Would like to see him be able to get closer to 200, but we'll see what he can add w/o losing speed)
Gabe Richardson: 6'4 240 OLB/DE
Ty Clary: 6'4 285 OL
Hayden Henry: 6'3 215 LB

We have others to update, but didn't see where the university officially listed them.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Chevin Calloway: 5'11 183 CB

To include the early signees as well

Maleek Williams: 6' 230 RB
Dalton Wagner: 6'9 315 OL
Daulton Hyatt: 6'4 180 QB
Korey Hernandez: 5'10 170 CB
Kyrei Fisher: 6'2 235 OLB
Shane Clenin: 6'6 295 OL
Kirby Adcock: 6'5 300 OL
Jonathan Nance: 6'2 187 WR
Brandon Martin: 6'4 205
Jeremy Patton: 6'6 236
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

One thing to notice is that these players are smaller than we have typically signed. A lot of sub 180 players and sub 250 DL. Sub 210 LB'ers. Presumably many will add some weight as they get into a collegiate program, but this could be a mark of a shifting paradigm as well.

hall6769

Coach B just said in his press conference that Wagner is 369 lbs!!!!!

ThisTeetsTaken

Tall guys signed early, short guys signed today. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Peter Porker

Should title it "reported height and weight of new hogs".
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 01, 2017, 02:42:30 pm
One thing to notice is that these players are smaller than we have typically signed. A lot of sub 180 players and sub 250 DL. Sub 210 LB'ers. Presumably many will add some weight as they get into a collegiate program, but this could be a mark of a shifting paradigm as well.

maybe we're going for speed this year...   any 40 times?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

jcb03005

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

The_Iceman

I like bringing in guys underweight, especially if they are the right height. Get to add the good weight to them.

It worries me when I see a linebacker recruit at 6'2" 240lbs. They usually don't have the speed and end up at DE. I'd prefer a Greenlaw or Ramsey build coming in.

LZH

Quote from: DLUXHOG on February 01, 2017, 03:19:06 pm
maybe we're going for speed this year...   any 40 times?

I am curious about that as well.

jgphillips3

There's plenty of speed in this group.  Now, elite DMAC speed, maybe not, but most all of these 180 pound guys are fast.  We definitely seem to have put an emphasis on upgrading team speed...especially in the secondary.

RebelW

Read today that Wagner was 369 lbs now

PorkSoda

Quote from: RebelW on February 01, 2017, 04:41:37 pm
guess we know who our new 3-4 NT is going to be.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

RebelW

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 01, 2017, 05:05:51 pm
To make sure I listened to the press conference and CBB said it himself

PorkSoda

Quote from: RebelW on February 01, 2017, 05:41:28 pm
To make sure I listened to the press conference and CBB said it himself
not many recruits can make CBB look small

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

hogfanny

RebelW

HamSammich

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 01, 2017, 03:33:28 pm
I like bringing in guys underweight, especially if they are the right height. Get to add the good weight to them.

It worries me when I see a linebacker recruit at 6'2" 240lbs. They usually don't have the speed and end up at DE. I'd prefer a Greenlaw or Ramsey build coming in.

Exactly. You sir know football. I'm jacked about today's class

bennyl08

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 01, 2017, 03:33:28 pm

Disagree. I tend to prefer the latter. If 2 LB'ers come in here as recruits. One is 205 pounds, the other is 235. The light player will need to add weight to be able to get off blocks and sustain the impacts that they will receive in game play. However, there is going to be uncertainty as to how much good weight that player can add. How much will they slow down when they gain gain 20-30 pounds? Even if they don't slow down, or at least not much, they are going to have to re-learn how to play at the new weight and that will take a while.

Contrast that to the higher weight player. They were already determined to have SEC level speed even if all their weight isn't good weight. They can already physically handle reps. You may have to transform their bodies some, burning fat and gaining muscle, but that is only going to get them faster and improve their bodies.

Good examples of this is Dwayne Eugene vs DeJon Harris. Eugene's entire class of LB'ers were basically converted safeties. They bulked up pretty fast, but it took to the junior year for Eugene to really make an impact. Harris may have undergone a transformation, but was already playing in HS at 240+. Both were similarly good players.

Now, if it were to come down to taking a smaller and faster kid and hoping you can add some weight to them without killing their athleticism vs taking a larger kid and hoping that a college program will help them get rid of bad weight and become faster, yeah, I'll take the smaller kids. However, assuming that both are worthy of SEC scholarships as is coming out of HS, then the bigger player is ideal as they will have an easier transition.

EDIT: It should be noted that the number of humans who can be big and fast is a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot smaller than those that can be smaller and fast. Don't want this post to be perceived as me being disappointed in the class at all. Read my thread in the recruiting forum and you will see quite the contrary. Going for speed, probability says we are going to have some smaller players. However, from an NFL talent perspective, guys like Agim and Harris on defense in the last class who were already pretty big but just as fast as smaller counter parts (or even faster) and players like Maleek Williams and Martin on offense in this class scream NFL level players by being both large and fast.

bennyl08

Quote from: RebelW on February 01, 2017, 04:41:37 pm

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 01, 2017, 05:05:51 pm

No kidding. 369? At 6'9, that's a lot different than say a 6'1 player but still. If he is that weight in the posted picture, he could probably still pack on another 20-30 pounds. I'm guessing that has to have been back when he was 315 or so.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 01, 2017, 02:37:01 pm
Jordan Curtis: 6' 180 CB
Jarrod Barnes: 5'11 172 WR (had been considered athlete, so it is official, they will at least start him at WR)
Maleek Barkley: 5'11 186 WR
Chase Hayden: 5'11 195 RB
DeVion Warren: 5'11 176 ATH
David Porter: 6'3 240 DE (Guessing DE means 3-4 OLB, or he has a hefty redshirt weight program ahead of him)
Kolian Jackson: 6'3 212 WR (Thought his highlights were Cobi-esque, looks like his size officially is too)
Montaric Brown: 6' 175 S
Derric Munson: 5'11 195 LB
Jarques McClellion: 6' 175 CB
Melvin Johnson II: 6'4 246 DE
Josh Paul: 6'2 205 LB
Kamren Curl: 6'2 175 CB (got the Reed frame going on right now. Would like to see him be able to get closer to 200, but we'll see what he can add w/o losing speed)
Gabe Richardson: 6'4 240 OLB/DE
Ty Clary: 6'4 285 OL
Hayden Henry: 6'3 215 LB

We have others to update, but didn't see where the university officially listed them.
This right here IMO is the reason this class is too lowly rated, first they are rated as athletes and not as position players, and next they don't have the desired height and weight measurements.

tophawg19

8 players at 180 or less , 2 more under 190 . we have some very light players at their positions . Herb and co have their work cut out for them. Hopefully guys like Munson, Brown ,Paul ,Curl , Warren and McClellion can carry more good weight . They will need it to deal with Scarbrough and several of the other SEC backs
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hogsfan31

I read Williams was down to 225 and they are wanting him to be at 220. He was underrated IMO, kid is NOT a 3 star.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 02, 2017, 10:37:18 am
8 players at 180 or less , 2 more under 190 . we have some very light players at their positions . Herb and co have their work cut out for them. Hopefully guys like Munson, Brown ,Paul ,Curl , Warren and McClellion can carry more good weight . They will need it to deal with Scarbrough and several of the other SEC backs

Every kid is different in their metabolism and growth rate but I would think that most probably the majority of these kids haven't been exposed to a training table-like atmosphere at home where their menu choices were developed for them based upon their individual metabolism, a schedule of physical development, coupled with a weight program that is designed for the individual player to help them develop in the areas that have been identified and targeted by the coaching staff.

A lot of these kids may respond very quickly to the training program at Arkansas. We will see those that experience pretty impressive gains in weight and strength without sacrificing speed and quickness and others may drop baby fat and become more solid and retain their speed and agility. I think that we usually see the biggest contrast in weight gain/physical development in the first and second years on campus.
Go Hogs Go!

Hoggish1

bennyl08

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 02, 2017, 10:53:27 am
Every kid is different in their metabolism and growth rate but I would think that most probably the majority of these kids haven't been exposed to a training table-like atmosphere at home where their menu choices were developed for them based upon their individual metabolism, a schedule of physical development, coupled with a weight program that is designed for the individual player to help them develop in the areas that have been identified and targeted by the coaching staff.

A lot of these kids may respond very quickly to the training program at Arkansas. We will see those that experience pretty impressive gains in weight and strength without sacrificing speed and quickness and others may drop baby fat and become more solid and retain their speed and agility. I think that we usually see the biggest contrast in weight gain/physical development in the first and second years on campus.

On top of that, these were the weights released by the university for signing day. However, from the HC's mouth himself, Wagner is at 369, Maleek Williams was at 238 and is now down to 228. So, weight can be a very dynamic thing and he is already talking about them as having sometimes very drastically different weights from what is listed.

Also, I'll leave this here.

5'11 is not too short for a DB whatsoever. For NFL size, we'd want them getting up to 185-195 or so for CB's, and 200-210 for ideal S size, but there's a fair number of NFL safeties under 200 so that isn't a deal breaker either.

Also, keep in mind, these are players on NFL rosters. College is not the NFL. It is what we should want our rosters to strive to emulate, but you don't have to be NFL sized to be successful in college. Also note that just being on an NFL roster doesn't mean you are a starter or will be successful in the NFL either.

ricepig

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 02, 2017, 12:18:38 pm
On top of that, these were the weights released by the university for signing day. However, from the HC's mouth himself, Wagner is at 369, Maleek Williams was at 238 and is now down to 228. So, weight can be a very dynamic thing and he is already talking about them as having sometimes very drastically different weights from what is listed.

5'11 is not too short for a DB whatsoever. For NFL size, we'd want them getting up to 185-195 or so for CB's, and 200-210 for ideal S size, but there's a fair number of NFL safeties under 200 so that isn't a deal breaker either.

Also, keep in mind, these are players on NFL rosters. College is not the NFL. It is what we should want our rosters to strive to emulate, but you don't have to be NFL sized to be successful in college. Also note that just being on an NFL roster doesn't mean you are a starter or will be successful in the NFL either.

And the head Hog was asked after the PC by a reporter, and Wagner weighs 330lbs.

hawginbigd1

Benny Good info, but, the Iwants in college and the NFL are moving to the 6'1" guys at CB, and it may simply be because there are more available with the required athleticism.

Also BB misspoke about 369 it is 329 on Wagner, sorry don't want any 370 pound OTs

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2017, 12:26:41 pm
And the head Hog was asked after the PC by a reporter, and Wagner weighs 330lbs.
Damn it Rice you beat me to it.

bennyl08

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 02, 2017, 12:28:11 pm
Benny Good info, but, the Iwants in college and the NFL are moving to the 6'1" guys at CB, and it may simply be because there are more available with the required athleticism.

Also BB misspoke about 369 it is 329 on Wagner, sorry don't want any 370 pound OTs

That makes a lot more sense. Still is about 15 pounds more than the website listed.

I'd say there's a good chance most of the listed weights of these players are not currently accurate. However, it is currently the best we have.

ricepig

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 02, 2017, 12:54:55 pm
That makes a lot more sense. Still is about 15 pounds more than the website listed.

I'd say there's a good chance most of the listed weights of these players are not currently accurate. However, it is currently the best we have.

According to the article, Wagner came in at 339, and is at 330 now.

Inhogswetrust

When you include the early enrollees it isn't so far off what we've done before.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

good charts. The thing that I noticed was the lack of offensive players in the 260-290 range. However there were quite a few in that range on defense. Differences in type of players needed for different assignments and positions However there are sometimes movement of players from one side of the ball to the other. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

tophawg19

the hard part is the CB's and Safeties have to deal with RB's one on one more in college . It's hard to give up 60 to 70 lbs to some of these bigger RB's . hopefully all can go into the 180's at least. some kids like Reed never gain much . it's tough to take on a 210 lb Wr only to see a 235 lb Rb coming full speed . Hopefully the combo of added weight , strength , and technique keeps them from getting hurt . especially with the speed these big guys run with now

Peter Porker

Are you kidding me? Anything under 6' is too short, under 190 lbs is too light (unless they put on "good weight"), and over 4.4 is too slow for a 17-18 year old kid.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

bennyl08

Quote from: Peter Porker on February 02, 2017, 02:02:48 pm
Are you kidding me? Anything under 6' is too short, under 190 lbs is too light (unless they put on "good weight"), and over 4.4 is too slow for a 17-18 year old kid.

Hear ye, hear ye. Couldn't have said it better myself.

bennyl08

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 02, 2017, 12:28:11 pm

Don't think are necessarily more with the required athleticism. Just that the NFL is a copy cat league. They see Richard Sherman and want to find their own.

With DB's, though it is true on defense in general, you generally have to be the pursuit player, responding to what the offensive player dictates. Therefore, you have to be faster than them to catch up when they change direction and be quick enough to change direction yourself.

On average, taller players are going to have longer legs. This is great for long speed. Each step you take allows you to cover more distance. However, changing directions and accelerating, it helps to take steps as quickly as possible, which is more easily done by being shorter. Of course, too short, and well, it's hard to cover the taller guys. You may be quicker than them, but they can reach higher up. So, you have to find that balance. Which, at least as of 2013, the NFL had pretty well optimized that as all the CB's are pretty tightly clustered compared to the WR's which are much more spread out.

If you can find the taller guy who can be just as athletic, that is ideal. Just rare. Most importantly is you want a good ape factor. I.e. longer than proportional arms so that they can get their hands in there to break up passes.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 01, 2017, 06:31:34 pm
No kidding. 369? At 6'9, that's a lot different than say a 6'1 player but still. If he is that weight in the posted picture, he could probably still pack on another 20-30 pounds. I'm guessing that has to have been back when he was 315 or so.
right. That is Lebron's size. 6'8"+ 270lbs+
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tophawg19

with the number of 6'4 220 lb 4.5 Wr's and 6'6 250 lb 4.6 TE's increasing in the SEC the average DB's are going to need to be bigger as well.We are seeing bigger guys with more speed than ever and the rules already favor the WR's . It isn't just size but strength as well. IT's hard to jam a guy who is 30 + lbs bigger and nearly as fast.

Timfromlittlerockhog

I believe they will see the redshirt program. I don't know if CBB has figured out the need for speed thing just yet. I hope I'm wrong though. I'd like to see him make it here. Although so far I'm severely dissapointed.

NuttinItUp

bennyl08

DLUXHOG

I'll ask again... anyone have a link to their 40 times or any other speed information?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

bennyl08

Quote from: DLUXHOG on February 03, 2017, 09:46:04 am
I'll ask again... anyone have a link to their 40 times or any other speed information?

Only those that went to certain camps have anything meaningful to report. Otherwise, the vast majority of reported forty times are less accurate than what you would simply guestimate without a timer watching film.

Hyatt: 6'4, 178, 4.85 forty, 4.5 shuttle, 30.6" vert, 35 powerball, 225 bench (bench unverified)
Patton: 6'6 236, 4.59 forty, 35.5" vert (none of these are remotely verfied)
Wagner: 6'9 316, 4.61 shuttle, 32" vert, 500lb squat, 285 clean (again, nothing here verified)
Clenin: 6'6 295 (nothing verified
Adcock: 6'5 300, 5.2 forty, 4.9 shuttle, 265 bench, 350 squat, 265 clean (nothing verified)
Nance: nada
Hernandez: 5'11 165, 4.5 forty, 4.21 shuttle, 26 powerball, (verified), 255 bench, 425 squat (unverified)
Fisher: 6'3 230, 4.62 forty, 4.1 shuttle, 36" vert, 330 bench, 485 squat (unverified)
Martin: 6'5 215, 4.37 forty, 250 bench, 47.9 400m dash, 550 squat, 235 clean (unverified)
Williams: 6'1 225, 4.42 forty, 4.18 shuttle, 35" vert, 320 bench, 10.72 100m dash (unverified)
Munson: 6' 200, 4.5 forty, 305 bench, 440 squat, 305 clean (unverified)
Barnes: 6' 175, 4.36 forty, 38" vert (unverified)
Barkley: 6' 186, 4.45 forty, 3" vert, 285 bench, 10.59 100m dash (unverified)
Warren: 5'11 162, 4.53 forty, 3.87 shuttle, 34.1 vert, 32 powerball (verified)
Jackson: 6'3 200, 4.65 forty, 4.33 shuttle, 32.9 vert, 41 powerball (verified), 285 bench, 11.29 100m, 53.98 400m, 350 squat
Curtis: 6' 180, 4.42 forty, 4.06 shuttle (unverified)
Paul: 6'2 215, 4.76 forty, 275 bench, 385 squat, 225 clean (unverified)
McClellion: 6'1 180, 4.41 forty, 235 bench, 10.7 100m, 555 squat, 510 deadlift, 320 clean (unverified)
Hayden: 6' 195, 4.46 forty, 4.0 shuttle, 42 vert, 43 powerball, 275 bench, 525 squat (unverified)
Brown: 6' 180, 4.5 forty, (unverified)
Curl: 6'2 176, 4.56 forty, 4.15 shuttle, 36.3 vert, 32 powerball (verified) , 235 bench, 11.0 100m, 56.0 400m, 390 squat, 335 deadlift, 236 clean (unverified)
Porter: 6'3 245, 4.8 forty, 4.46 shuttle, 31" vert, 275 bench, 405 squat (unverified)
Johnson: 6'5 275, (unverified)
Calloway: 5'11 181, 4.45 forty (unverified)
Richardson: 6'4 238 (unverified)

From Hudl's profile

bennyl08

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 03, 2017, 12:47:03 pm
Warren had the best shuttle time for an ATH in the nation, at least according to ESPN. Dude is a jitterbug and gets going fast!

If he could pull that off at the combine, it would have been second to a 6'2 202 pound safety from Boston College. Smallest player at the combine was still 10 pounds heavier than him as well. To have much of a chance at the next level, he's realistically need to add 20 pounds. How much if any of that speed might he lose?

But yeah, as far as Barnes and Martin's times go, 9 players at the NFL combine ran sub 4.40 times. Unless we got two of the 10 fastest players in all of college football, chances are their times are at best inaccurate hand timed forties, at worst, fabrications to draw interest. Obviously, both are very fast players. However, compare Barne's tape to Warren's. Barnes does look a tiny bit quicker, but their top speed and acceleration is pretty similar.

DeltaBoy

Herb will get them in good shape.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Peter Porker

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 03, 2017, 12:43:18 pm
Only those that went to certain camps have anything meaningful to report. Otherwise, the vast majority of reported forty times are less accurate than what you would simply guestimate without a timer watching film.

Hyatt: 6'4, 178, 4.85 forty, 4.5 shuttle, 30.6" vert, 35 powerball, 225 bench (bench unverified)
Patton: 6'6 236, 4.59 forty, 35.5" vert (none of these are remotely verfied)
Wagner: 6'9 316, 4.61 shuttle, 32" vert, 500lb squat, 285 clean (again, nothing here verified)
Clenin: 6'6 295 (nothing verified
Adcock: 6'5 300, 5.2 forty, 4.9 shuttle, 265 bench, 350 squat, 265 clean (nothing verified)
Nance: nada
Hernandez: 5'11 165, 4.5 forty, 4.21 shuttle, 26 powerball, (verified), 255 bench, 425 squat (unverified)
Fisher: 6'3 230, 4.62 forty, 4.1 shuttle, 36" vert, 330 bench, 485 squat (unverified)
Martin: 6'5 215, 4.37 forty, 250 bench, 47.9 400m dash, 550 squat, 235 clean (unverified)
Williams: 6'1 225, 4.42 forty, 4.18 shuttle, 35" vert, 320 bench, 10.72 100m dash (unverified) 10.85 100m verified via milesplit.com
Munson: 6' 200, 4.5 forty, 305 bench, 440 squat, 305 clean (unverified)
Barnes: 6' 175, 4.36 forty, 38" vert (unverified)
Barkley: 6' 186, 4.45 forty, 3" vert, 285 bench, 10.59 100m dash (unverified)
Warren: 5'11 162, 4.53 forty, 3.87 shuttle, 34.1 vert, 32 powerball (verified)
Jackson: 6'3 200, 4.65 forty, 4.33 shuttle, 32.9 vert, 41 powerball (verified), 285 bench, 11.29 100m, 53.98 400m, 350 squat 11.75 100m verified via milesplit.com
Curtis: 6' 180, 4.42 forty, 4.06 shuttle (unverified)
Paul: 6'2 215, 4.76 forty, 275 bench, 385 squat, 225 clean (unverified)
McClellion: 6'1 180, 4.41 forty, 235 bench, 10.7 100m, 555 squat, 510 deadlift, 320 clean (unverified)
Hayden: 6' 195, 4.46 forty, 4.0 shuttle, 42 vert, 43 powerball, 275 bench, 525 squat (unverified)
Brown: 6' 180, 4.5 forty, (unverified)
Curl: 6'2 176, 4.56 forty, 4.15 shuttle, 36.3 vert, 32 powerball (verified) , 235 bench, 11.0 100m, 56.0 400m, 390 squat, 335 deadlift, 236 clean (unverified)
Porter: 6'3 245, 4.8 forty, 4.46 shuttle, 31" vert, 275 bench, 405 squat (unverified)
Johnson: 6'5 275, (unverified)
Calloway: 5'11 181, 4.45 forty (unverified)
Richardson: 6'4 238 (unverified)

From Hudl's profile