Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Tattoo

Started by jneal56, May 17, 2016, 03:07:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jneal56

May 17, 2016, 03:07:41 pm Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 11:11:57 pm by jneal56
Was uncertain where to post this but since it is about a Razorback Football tattoo I am trying my luck here.

Are there any creative artists that can make this Red Hulk into a Razorback? Instead of the head I's like a pretty mean/serious looking hawg head. No shirt but instead of the ripped jeans, would like football pants with the logo up on the anterior hip where the iliopsoas is. In the open hand either a hawg helmet or a football. If you want to get real creative, I wouldn't mind having the other 13 mascots dead at the feet somehow. I am wanting this on my back. Haven't decided if its just going to be on one side or in the center and a little larger than if it were on one side.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Evidently I couldn't post the picture from my phone so here is the link for it.

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/red-hulk/
The one in the upper left.

So was able to put the picture below from my desktop. Hopefully this will make it easier.
"At least we are moral"

HogMantheIntruder

Can't help you with more than a +1 and a bump. Should be one hell of a tattoo!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

jneal56

Thanks! Finally was able to get the picture loaded. The link doesn't show the proper one like it shows on my iPhone.
"At least we are moral"

GBHawg

I only had a little time this morning.  Not sure if this is the direction you are going for.

Hoot72

Wow!  I'm not a tatoo guy, but this is awesome.

GBHawg

I'll work on adding a helmet/football to the hand and a logo on the pants later.

Arkapigdiesel

jneal,

I know it's not a Hog board, but there's a "fark" section on Tiger Droppings with some really talented photoshop people.  I'd post this over there also.  You'll get some serious responses and not so serious responses to your requests.

Tiger Droppings Fark Board
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

jneal56

Quote from: GBHawg on May 18, 2016, 10:04:20 am
I only had a little time this morning.  Not sure if this is the direction you are going for.

That is perfect! Exactly the direction I'm headed! Thank you! The helmet will look nice as well as the pants. Can't wait to see it.
"At least we are moral"

smb

Quote from: GBHawg on May 18, 2016, 10:04:20 am

I like it!
GeorgiaHOG

jneal56

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on May 18, 2016, 10:34:53 am
jneal,

I know it's not a Hog board, but there's a "fark" section on Tiger Droppings with some really talented photoshop people.  I'd post this over there also.  You'll get some serious responses and not so serious responses to your requests.

Tiger Droppings Fark Board

Thank you! I'll venture on over there too after I see GBHawgs finished product. I appreciate all the help and info from everyone.
"At least we are moral"

BRHogfan

Reddit also has some resources where someone might photoshop for you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PhotoshopRequest/

GBHawg

Here is holding football w/ helmet.  Hog logo on hip.

GBHawg

and holding football wo/ helmet.  Hog logo on hip.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GBHawg on May 18, 2016, 12:12:23 pm

Outstanding GB!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PORKULATOR

That's great. I got the tradional Hog jumping through the A in 94' around NC time.... But that, my friend, is wicked. Wicked awesome, even. 😁
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

26.2Hog

Wow, that's exceptional!

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

jneal56

That is perfect! That is exactly what I'm looking for!! You sir are awesome! Do you think you could have DWRRS in the background with the red haze on the fog from the Jumbotron? I know thats asking alot.
"At least we are moral"

BornaHog

Only thing I see wrong is the football also needs a HOG logo on it!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

jneal56

Trying to give you +1000 but I have to wait an hour in between +1's GBHawg.
"At least we are moral"

GBHawg

Thanks for all the kind words.  I'll see what I can do about adding the stadium in the background.

GBHawg

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but here ya go.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: GBHawg on May 18, 2016, 04:50:16 pm

This is really cool  8).   would love to have something like that "poster - sized"........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

factchecker

Dude.... you are talented!  Great work!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

jneal56

That is excellent! I looked through tons of pictures of the stadium and couldn't find anything better than that! Thanks!
"At least we are moral"

Fatbackhawgballz

Sivad

In a world of mediocrity that is good boogie.

Nipsey Mussle

I was already impressed, but the stadium added tons to it. Very good job, GB

DLUXHOG

You seriously should connect with someone at the Razorback fan shop, show them this and see about getting this put on t-shirts and sold in the fan stores.

Heck if you could manage to get it on good t-shirts or sweats yourself, you'd probably cleanup on line with Hogville alone.   I'd be one of the first to order this online....

Doug

REALLY impressive work, GBHawg! I hope you don't mind, but I put both pics out on Twitter (giving you credit, of course), and linked to this thread.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

jneal56

I couldn't have asked for anything better! He really took the images right out of my head. Can't wait to get this done! And I love the T-Shirt idea. Think I may have one printed up myself at the mall here in Fort Smith.
"At least we are moral"

GBHawg

Thanks again everyone for your kindness.  Jneal, you're welcome.  I'm glad you like it.

Thanks Doug for the shout out.  I enjoy playing around with Photoshop.  It's a great tool.

MS_HogFan

WOW. Fantastic
SOOIE

GBHawg

Don't know about posters or t-shirts but here are a few formatted to be used as a wallpaper for your phone.  If you want it to say anything else at the bottom or some wording added to the top, let me know and I'll post it when I can.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: GBHawg on May 19, 2016, 10:51:09 am
Don't know about posters or t-shirts but here are a few formatted to be used as a wallpaper for your phone.  If you want it to say anything else at the bottom or some wording added to the top, let me know and I'll post it when I can.

Looks really cool on my iPhone...   Thanks!.........

Pork Twain

Where did it go?  I am not seeing the end result on here.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

jneal56

This is the final product Pork Twain.
"At least we are moral"

jneal56

Quote from: GBHawg on May 19, 2016, 10:51:09 am

These are nice!
"At least we are moral"

Tyro3

Makes a great looking desktop background!

TheHAWGfather

Great work GBHawg! Could you format the one with the stadium for a phone wallpaper and put "Woo Pig" on the bottom where you put Uncommon & Never Yield? Would be awesome if you could.

GBHawg

TheHAWGfather

scrogg

Smoothed out the color a bit and fixed some random pixels.

welchog

Absolutely awesome.    My new wallpaper.

jneal56

If I could get a tattoo of Scroggs avatar I'd get it instead but I just don't think the ink masters have been able to accomplish the animated tattoos yet! But dang! Makes me love track!!!
"At least we are moral"

TheHAWGfather

Quote from: jneal56 on May 20, 2016, 12:44:59 pm
If I could get a tattoo of Scroggs avatar I'd get it instead but I just don't think the ink masters have been able to accomplish the animated tattoos yet! But dang! Makes me love track!!!

YOWSER!!

Ironhawg

LSUFan

I'm in awe of the talent, GB. Props to you!

That is probably the baddest ass rendition of a mascot I have ever seen in my 47+ years.

Definitely tattoo and especially T-Shirt worthy!
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

BornaHog

GBHawg, I just sent this to Coach B. I'm betting I hear back from him!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

isaac henson ‏@Bornahog 2m2 minutes ago

@BretBielema GBHawg designed this pic for a guy. Needs to be designing for the #HOGS http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=612404.msg10308849#new ... WPS GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: BornaHog on May 20, 2016, 09:42:06 pm
GBHawg, I just sent this to Coach B. I'm betting I hear back from him!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

isaac henson ‏@Bornahog 2m2 minutes ago

@BretBielema GBHawg designed this pic for a guy. Needs to be designing for the #HOGS http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=612404.msg10308849#new ... WPS GHG
Here's to hoping that this gets used. That is one badass looking Hog! FANTASIC WORK GB!!!!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon