Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD: #1 ARKANSAS (44-18) vs Missouri State

Started by Razorbacks#1, June 04, 2017, 08:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

TebowHater

Hollywood_HOGan45

JHicks3636

lookawayquick

How many runs have the Hogs given this year when Chadwick has been on the mound with a man on 3rd?  Pulling Kopps is turning out to be a bad move.  I know you gotta play like there is no tomorrow.....but.

Tejano Jawg

Middle relief—pitcher/catcher meltdown—cost us yesterday. C'mon Hogs, don't unravel again!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HogFansReunited

Koch might need a break, catching all year has taken a toll on him.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Uberanubis

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on June 04, 2017, 10:23:51 pm
Middle relief—pitcher/catcher meltdown—cost us yesterday. C'mon Hogs, don't unravel again!

its what we do :(
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Hollywood_HOGan45

TebowHater

Quote from: lookawayquick on June 04, 2017, 10:23:22 pm
How many runs have the Hogs given this year when Chadwick has been on the mound with a man on 3rd?  Pulling Kopps is turning out to be a bad move.  I know you gotta play like there is no tomorrow.....but.

Yeah I sure hope we have an emergency back-up plan...because we are burning through them fast. Gotta have someone left.

elksnort

razorhog52

Pulling Kopps was the wrong move. Reminds me of the SEC championship game vs. LSU. Too many pitching changes up 4-0.

Flatline

This is ridiculous.  Why Why Why do we crap the bed every time. 

Just gave them the momentum back when they were so close to shutting the door on them.

knoxvillehog

Someone from the pen has to step up tonight,
Rodgers, Cronin, Loeske, anyone?

BigBrandonAllenFan

Colonel Rogers is a Red Army secret weapon.  He will smoke this Kulak.

TebowHater

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 04, 2017, 10:23:58 pm
Koch might need a break, catching all year has taken a toll on him.

I agree batting wise. Catching I actually think he has improved a lot from earlier in the year. He had so many PBs early in the year and would drop strikes on the regular.

lookawayquick

BigBrandonAllenFan

CJ HOG

I can't remember the last time I saw Rodgers in.....and  it was April 25th. Whoa

TebowHater

Hollywood_HOGan45

JHicks3636

Jefferson, 1-1 in the game and we need to get him out this time, 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, grounds out to SS

4-3 Arkansas after 2 1/2

BigBrandonAllenFan

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

98hogs

JHicks3636

For the Hogs in the 3rd and needing to keep the offense going

5. Biggers   1-1
6. Shaddy 0-1
7. Gates   0-1

lookawayquick

Chadwick move was a bad one.  There is a better spot for him to come in.

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Hulk HOGan

Kopps should probably still be pitching. Looking like we're gonna need 3 or 4 more runs.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: TebowHater on June 04, 2017, 10:25:13 pm
I agree batting wise. Catching I actually think he has improved a lot from earlier in the year. He had so many PBs early in the year and would drop strikes on the regular.

His hitting is coming back around but he has been letting a lot get past him and also dropping 3rd strike balls that are tipped and hit right in the glove.

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Hollywood_HOGan45

Pressure will be on the offense to perform and score as many runs as possible. Cannot strand anyone.

HogFansReunited

Hey, we are still up 1 going to the bottom of the 3rd. We are doing fine.

Member #3568

TheEnemy

oldbooniehog

Quote from: Flatline on June 04, 2017, 10:24:50 pm
This is ridiculous.  Why Why Why do we crap the bed every time. 

Just gave them the momentum back when they were so close to shutting the door on them.

If you are really asking this question in all sincerity, it makes me wonder just how long you've been watching Arkansas sports.

It's what the Hogs do best.

Almost, not quite, missed it by THAT much...

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on June 04, 2017, 10:27:34 pm
Kopps should probably still be pitching. Looking like we're gonna need 3 or 4 more runs.
At least.  Just stay in front and put the pressure on Mo St to play from behind.

HogFansReunited

I'm kinda surprised they haven't pulled Knight yet. A couple more pitches like that and I'm sure he is gone though.

Member #3568

Hawgphish

JHicks3636

hog.goblin

JHicks3636

Biggers, 1-1 in the game, 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, full on a foul, doubles to left center

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

TebowHater

Let's hope the lead-off double recipe continues to produce!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568