Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many fans do you think will go tonight?

Started by mj4president, June 05, 2017, 10:18:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

Also, anymore player tweets from last night? I saw Jake tweeted.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

DOGALUM

I'd love to go.  Anyone know if tix available?
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Wild Bill Hog

JHicks3636

There are always tickets available from some fan that has extras or turn backs to the box office. I went to every game in the Supers two years ago and had no trouble getting tickets outside the stadium.

rzrbkman

Yes, there will be plenty of tickets available outside the stadium as although it is a high game tonight, reality remains in that a lot of good Hog fans ticket holders live outside the area and cannot make a Monday night game as easily as a weekend series.

dbhog

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on June 05, 2017, 10:35:56 am
SRO for sure.

Don't think so.  Tough for some people to make a Monday night game, especially with an early start.  I think 7-8,000 fans.

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: dbhog on June 05, 2017, 11:09:44 am
Don't think so.  Tough for some people to make a Monday night game, especially with an early start.  I think 7-8,000 fans.

Taking the over on that.  Plus MoSt fans may turn out fairly well, also.

cypress rock

I was there for the Friday night 11,000+. Anyone know attendance for Saturday's game and yesterday's marathon?

Going tonight!

HamIAm

Quote from: cypress rock on June 05, 2017, 11:41:13 am
I was there for the Friday night 11,000+. Anyone know attendance for Saturday's game and yesterday's marathon?

Going tonight!

Friday ORU - 11,088
Saturday - 10,369
Sunday ORU- 9,017
Sunday MoSt - 9,038

per D1baseball boxscores

trippigs

VirginiaHog

I want to go. Anyone have 2 extra tickets?

BroyledNutts

If you live within a reasonable distance to Baum and can go tonight, please do so ... this team needs another raucous rowdy atmosphere tonight to get a win. The MSU fans will certainly make noise, and we need bodies to drown them out. Buy a GA ticket and come fill a seat around the dugouts - make it miserable on the Bears tonight.

theFlyingHog

BroyledNutts

I just realized this ... tonight will be the last game at Baum Stadium for the year. Win or lose.

TCU will most likely win their regional, and will host the winner of tonight's game next weekend.

Anyone who wishes to experience the magic and madness of Baum Stadium and Razorback Baseball one more time this year needs to be there tonight.

PigDaddyKane

I think 10,000 plus.  With the excitement over the earlier game this morning, folks will go. 
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!