Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 09:33:35 pm

SEC

Started by cloverhog, June 05, 2017, 04:21:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cloverhog

Am I correct in saying that no SEC
team has been eliminated. Speaks volumns.

Stewhog 11

Yes you are and yes it does. These aren't just national seeds and regional hosts either. There are some 3 seed SEC teams a win away from a super.

razCzar

From current WatchESPN schedule:
http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule?categoryId=484&type=upcoming

Monday, June 5th
7:00 PM ET   Missouri State vs. Arkansas (Site 14 / Game 7) (NCAA Baseball Championship)   espn3

[oops, wrong thread]

hawg IQ

Glad Hogs won , but can someone tell me why they didn't suspend last night in rain and reschedule today about 1 pm.   They could  finish up and then play CS game tonight ae 6 pm.
go hogs go !

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: hawg IQ on June 05, 2017, 08:03:01 am
  Glad Hogs won , but can someone tell me why they didn't suspend last night in rain and reschedule today about 1 pm.   They could  finish up and then play CS game tonight ae 6 pm.

Nobody can tell you that. 

Wild Bill Hog

Don't even think about going there.

hawg IQ

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on June 05, 2017, 08:13:34 am
Don't even think about going there.
I know, but a little rationale goes a long way with anything you do. We all know baseball is meant to play in decent weather and at a decent time, NOT 3 o'clock in the morning . All need to call BS on that. Also what umpire wants to do a 6-7 hour game in the rain. Ncaa is a joke in most of their decisions, let alone this one. Like I said , glad hogs won, but to fans and late viewers on TV , what a absolutely silly call.
go hogs go !

LRHawg

Quote from: hawg IQ on June 05, 2017, 01:33:03 pm
I know, but a little rationale goes a long way with anything you do. We all know baseball is meant to play in decent weather and at a decent time, NOT 3 o'clock in the morning . All need to call BS on that. Also what umpire wants to do a 6-7 hour game in the rain. Ncaa is a joke in most of their decisions, let alone this one. Like I said , glad hogs won, but to fans and late viewers on TV , what a absolutely silly call,

All I know is DVH wanted to have it called off until today after the first rain delay and MO state wanted to play on to try and take advantage of the weather and our stamina from playing an earlier game. Then the story changed when they were down and it started raining again and they had to pitch in the rain. They have no ground to stand on as their story changes to whatever best fits their agenda, as noted by the sour grapes fest from their coach in the press conference after their loss this morning. I was going to go to bed right away but the extra few minutes of staying up was worth it to see the look on their coaches face!

jbell96

There is already a thread on this.........

tennesseehogwild

We finished it up last night!  ;D