Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love this team.

Started by HogFansReunited, June 04, 2017, 11:33:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

June 04, 2017, 11:33:57 am Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:18:53 pm by HogFansReunited
I have either been at, watched, or listened to every game this team has played this season. When the year started, I was just hopeful that this team would make it to regionals. They have exceeded my expectations this season. No matter what happens today, I am just glad to have been able to watch these kids play a game that I love.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

WilsonHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 04, 2017, 11:33:57 am
I have either been at, watched, or listened to every game this team has played this season. When the year started, I was just hopeful that thesis team would make it to regionals. They have exceeded my expectations this season. No matter what happens today, I am just glad to have been able to watch these kids play a game that I love.

I was pretty frustrated and disappointed last night. Then I remembered that I am just a spectator. Our players have been working since fall ball, and for some of them this could well be there last day to take the field at Baum. If we don't pull this off, I'll appreciate everything they have given to our program and feel badly for them that it ended.

HogFansReunited

So much fight shown in the game today. Love these guys.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568