Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Active ASU fan board?

Started by Randy Beaver, January 08, 2018, 12:19:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Beaver

Is there an active Arkansas St. fanboard anywhere online?  As I stated in another thread, my wife and mother-in-law are big fans after attending a game in Jonesboro.  I am a fan as well, but still slightly prefer the Razorbacks.  After attending the game in Jonesboro, we began to follow them.  Really am impressed with Coach Anderson and the offense he employs.  However, I was disappointed in their showing at the Camellia Bowl.  We had our discussion group over to the house, and my wife made cheeseburger sliders and homemade guacamole.  With the sloppy Redwolf play that night, let me say the sliders were the highlight of the night.  Until that game, I thought Anderson might get hired away to be the head coach at Arkansas. 
If any of u are able to attend a game there, might I suggest dining at Newk's Eatery.  My mother-in-law thinks it's the best meal she's had since moving to US.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Wild Bill Hog

RME

Quote from: go hogues on January 08, 2018, 12:22:16 pm
Epic trolling!

Don't give him that distinction. Trolls are usually witty or clever in some form.

This is just purely boring.

Randy Beaver

I did google it.  Nothing that was high active showed up.  I'm assuming they don't have one then.

311Hog

ASU fan board = General sports on this Razorback fan board lol.

TheJoeyBucketz

Who would start a dedicated message board for 15 people?
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 12:19:15 pm
Is there an active Arkansas St. fanboard anywhere online?  As I stated in another thread, my wife and mother-in-law are big fans after attending a game in Jonesboro.  I am a fan as well, but still slightly prefer the Razorbacks.  After attending the game in Jonesboro, we began to follow them.  Really am impressed with Coach Anderson and the offense he employs.  However, I was disappointed in their showing at the Camellia Bowl.  We had our discussion group over to the house, and my wife made cheeseburger sliders and homemade guacamole.  With the sloppy Redwolf play that night, let me say the sliders were the highlight of the night.  Until that game, I thought Anderson might get hired away to be the head coach at Arkansas. 
If any of u are able to attend a game there, might I suggest dining at Newk's Eatery.  My mother-in-law thinks it's the best meal she's had since moving to US.

Newk's is a salads, sandwiches and pizza chain. IF that's what your mother in law thinks is the best since moving here I suggest you take her out to eat at some real restaurants..................There are about ten or more better in Jonesboro.

And there is a whole dedicated thread for other schools on Hogville.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 12:24:32 pm
I did google it.  Nothing that was high active showed up.  I'm assuming they don't have one then.

Probably don't.

Johnny Bobo

Randy, the resident Red Wolf on here is ricepig from Stuttgart

He loves ASU and loves to get PM's about the Red Wolves

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Johnny Bobo on January 08, 2018, 12:32:41 pm
Randy, the resident Red Wolf on here is ricepig from Stuttgart

He loves ASU and loves to get PM's about the Red Wolves

I think you have him confused with Seminole Indian........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 12:24:32 pm

Depends on how you define highly "active". A couple of posts a day IS highly active for them.

hogsanity

Quote from: go hogues on January 08, 2018, 12:22:16 pm
Epic trolling!

yea, wonder what other name he posts under, cause no way this guy is brand new.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 08, 2018, 12:23:24 pm
Don't give him that distinction. Trolls are usually witty or clever in some form.

This is just purely boring.

Dude did recommend  Newk's. I'm just sayin'... ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

RME

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 08, 2018, 12:40:38 pm
Dude did recommend  Newk's. I'm just sayin'... ;)

You've definitely got a point there

Randy Beaver

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 08, 2018, 12:29:20 pm
Newk's is a salads, sandwiches and pizza chain. IF that's what your mother in law thinks is the best since moving here I suggest you take her out to eat at some real restaurants..................There are about ten or more better in Jonesboro.

And there is a whole dedicated thread for other schools on Hogville.

I am aware that Newk's is a chain.  However, Ms. Margaret had never eaten there, and we let her pick.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 08, 2018, 12:34:48 pm
I think you have him confused with Seminole Indian........................
No... He's educating a Troll. Bobo is master level.  He's killing two birds with one stone. I bet Ricepig put's Bobo's hand in warm water tonight while he sleeps...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

thebignasty

Be nice y'all, after chik fil a it's reasonable that newks is the best option in jonesboro.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Randy Beaver

I googled Troll.  I'm certainly not that either.  As we say in the old country, you sir are a Barmy Tosser!!

Johnny Bobo

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 12:47:03 pm
I googled Troll.  I'm certainly not that either.  As we say in the old country, you sir are a Barmy Tosser!!

not Troll.

He meant Trott. Bob Trott, the new defensive coordinator

RebelliousHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 08, 2018, 12:42:41 pm
No... He's educating a Troll. Bobo is master level.  He's killing two birds with one stone. I bet Ricepig put's Bobo's hand in warm water tonight while he sleeps...

Bobo isn't smart enough to educate anyone. He's just being a d***.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Randy Beaver

Bob Trott would be an excellent choice.  His defenses at James Madison have been outstanding.  I just looked him up.  Let's hope this happens.....

onebadrubi

Randy, you ever played golf at rolling hills?

Smashmouth2004

They must have been two of the many dozen fans I saw on TV.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: thebignasty on January 08, 2018, 12:44:28 pm
Be nice y'all, after chik fil a it's reasonable that newks is the best option in jonesboro.

Wanna bet. A chain deli the best option? Not sure how I'd collect but there are several places better. That being said Newk's is good as chain deli's go.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HenduHog on January 08, 2018, 12:56:57 pm
Bobo isn't smart enough to educate anyone. He's just being a d***.

Not with that avatar he isn't. More like a trans.

Randy Beaver

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 08, 2018, 01:02:47 pm
Randy, you ever played golf at rolling hills?

No sir I have not. I mush prefer cricket. And pretty good at it to boot

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 01:13:21 pm
No sir I have not. I mush prefer cricket. And pretty good at it to boot
I've heard those suckers are pretty decent when you dip em in chocolate. I've never been brave enough to try em myself.

Maybe you can start a message board for asu fans that like to eat crickets. I'm sure you can find 3-4 people to join up.
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.