Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zuniga to Florida

Started by beringer62, January 16, 2015, 12:21:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PaintballHog

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 26, 2015, 08:11:05 pm
Let's not over react lol

I was all over the hype train for this kid. His hudl video does all the talking.

regi

Quote from: PaintballHog on January 26, 2015, 08:12:24 pm
I was all over the hype train for this kid. His hudl video does all the talking.

That is why it is called a high lite tape. Go watch Pettway, looks like Greg Childs, only bigger and faster, will make you feel better.

nonoffensiveposter

Oh well, he wasn't that good anyway. I went back and watched some film and you can tell he is going to have to RS in order to get stronger. He seems a tad slow as well. Anyway I always wanted__________ (insert name of next 3 star prospect who is currently commited to FIU/Georgia Southern or someone looking for an offer from a Big 5 school).

The_Boot_stops_here

Saw that coming.  His comments after the visit made it pretty clear he wasnt going to be a Hog. Oh well

RazorBassin

Was hoping he would call the Hogs

secneahog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 26, 2015, 09:23:48 pm
Saw that coming.  His comments after the visit made it pretty clear he wasnt going to be a Hog. Oh well

What did he say
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

tophawg19

you never know who will show up next on the radar .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RebelW

Nothin our OL can't handle  :razorback:

Razinhail

Jeremiah Dinson committed to Auburn tonight too.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

tophawg19

knew he was going to auburn. he made that fairly clear
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

regi

Quote from: nonoffensiveposter on January 26, 2015, 09:15:40 pm
Oh well, he wasn't that good anyway. I went back and watched some film and you can tell he is going to have to RS in order to get stronger. He seems a tad slow as well. Anyway I always wanted__________ (insert name of next 3 star prospect who is currently commited to FIU/Georgia Southern or someone looking for an offer from a Big 5 school).

Zuniga had offers from Ball State, Western Kentucky, Georgia State, Wake, Kent State and Arkansas State, visited Arkansas State.....so your point was?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: bville_hog on January 26, 2015, 07:53:22 pm
I believe these recruits choosing Florida will be disappointed.

McElwain is the real deal... Got Saban his first natty at Bama...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

dsgreen

Quote from: Razinhail on January 26, 2015, 09:29:04 pm
Jeremiah Dinson committed to Auburn tonight too.

OLB Jackson to Florida as well.

presidenthog

Tbh Zuniga was a name that just sounded like he should be playing at Florida. Idk y I feel this way.

Tim Harris

He wasn't a position of need but was a player I liked and had hoped we would land.

Going to be interesting to see what we chose to do with one of the 4 spots left.  You have to assume one is for a LB, 1 is for Weathersby, and 1 is for KJ.  After that I have no clue what we are looking for with that last spot.

WooPig90

Quote from: Tim Harris on January 27, 2015, 08:13:38 am
He wasn't a position of need but was a player I liked and had hoped we would land.

Going to be interesting to see what we chose to do with one of the 4 spots left.  You have to assume one is for a LB, 1 is for Weathersby, and 1 is for KJ.  After that I have no clue what we are looking for with that last spot.

At that point I would say best player available? Regardless if its Defense or Offense

catfish07

Quote from: nonoffensiveposter on January 26, 2015, 09:15:40 pm

You do not know much about Georgia Southern do you?
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: catfish07 on January 27, 2015, 09:19:32 am
You do not know much about Georgia Southern do you?

Tell me what you know about sarcasm.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

catfish07

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on January 27, 2015, 11:42:54 am
Tell me what you know about sarcasm.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Your turn.
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan