Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Auburn

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 16, 2013, 06:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvmyslute89

Breems

Wade reproving his worth with the inbounds steal + basket.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

iluvmyslute89

Ulysses_S_Grunt

its crazy how bj just slices through defenses. Hogs on a nice little run

19-14 11:26 left in the 1st

Breems

Beautiful ball movement on several possessions. 

We've already scored as much as we scored in the 1st half of the last game.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

micali

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Breems

Wonderful, stifling defense! Shot clock violation and the ball didn't even touch the paint.

iluvmyslute89

auburn foul madden to the line. misses 1st ft. makes second. 9:56 to play

LJHOG

anywhere online you can listen to the game??

Ulysses_S_Grunt

rlejeune

We're have these hogs been all year.  Intensity!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

kikko with a great steal at the other end too!

iluvmyslute89

Breems

Wants2Win

Nice not having to listen to eddins/Inman.

iluvmyslute89

young and powell in for the hogs

wade
young
madden
clarke
powell
on the floor for hogs
aub to the line

Science Fiction Greg

This stretch has been pretty good.  Auburn looks pretty lost, but I think the defensive pressure is causing that.  Haydar missed what would've been a pretty solid dagger just now.

If this intensity keeps up, can't be anything but pleased.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Wants2Win on January 16, 2013, 07:28:38 pm
Nice not having to listen to eddins/Inman.

i don't mind Inmans play by play, Eddins is just a goofball though

dsims2k3

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

iluvmyslute89

powell is fouled and goes to the line. official timeout

dsims2k3

Gotta tip my to Haydar. The guy is Elmer's glue.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

iluvmyslute89

wade with the leaner for 2. auburn answers on the other end 28-19 hogs

dsims2k3

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Ulysses_S_Grunt

iluvmyslute89

Turnovers
Us-1
them-7

foul on BJ on the Chubb rebound
auburn ball
28-21 hogs

Ulysses_S_Grunt

nice offensive board by mickelson, didn't look graceful doing it but I'll take it!

dsims2k3

iluvmyslute89

powell turns it over outof bounds
that makes 2 turnovers for us
4:30 left in the half
same score

SteveInArk

ICEman

Michelson can't throw it in the ocean tonight.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

iluvmyslute89

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

tiber

Someone needs to make Chub eat that little hook next time.

Breems

iluvmyslute89

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

dsims2k3

iluvmyslute89

wierd sequence there. arkansas misses, auburn turns it over outof bounds. media time out

Razors85

ttrk05

dsims2k3

28-25 Ark. Auburn has recovered from the run.