Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by checkraiser88 on 13 Feb 2018
  • With even potentially getting to a 6 seed in the sec tournament
  • #2 by onebadrubi on 13 Feb 2018
  • I have been hoping football would expand the playoff!
  • #3 by ricepig on 13 Feb 2018
  • Such an accomplishment.......
  • #4 by ShadowHawg on 13 Feb 2018

Pretty sure he meant ncaa tournament
  • #5 by checkraiser88 on 13 Feb 2018
  • Pretty sure he meant ncaa tournament

sure did!
  • #6 by FineAsSwine on 13 Feb 2018

Yes it would be. You would be head over heels with giddy excitement if the football team closed out the season by winning four out of five. Don't hate. Congratulate.
  • #7 by KlubhouseKonnected on 13 Feb 2018

Oooooooh ricepig
  • #8 by checkraiser88 on 13 Feb 2018
  • Our last 5 games are all Quadrant 1 wins..
  • #9 by jst01 on 13 Feb 2018
  • I just canít see the Hogs winning at Bama or Mizzu. Win home games and either of those away games would be gravy.
  • #10 by ricepig on 13 Feb 2018
  • Yes it would be. You would be head over heels with giddy excitement if the football team closed out the season by winning four out of five. Don't hate. Congratulate.

The original premise was that it would make us a 7 seed in the SEC tournament, that wouldn't be much, with as much talent as this team has a 7th seed in the NCAA would be better.
  • #11 by FineAsSwine on 13 Feb 2018
  • The original premise was that it would make us a 7 seed in the SEC tournament, that wouldn't be much, with as much talent as this team has a 7th seed in the NCAA would be better.

If we win four out of the last five, no way are we a 7 seed in the SEC tournament. We are easily top four because that would put our conference record at 11-7 and would be huge considering how we stumbled out of the gate.
  • #12 by ricepig on 13 Feb 2018
  • If we win four out of the last five, no way are we a 7 seed in the SEC tournament. We are easily top four because that would put our conference record at 11-7 and would be huge considering how we stumbled out of the gate.

It's what the OP wrote, I was replying to that.
  • #13 by FineAsSwine on 13 Feb 2018
  • It's what the OP wrote, I was replying to that.

I know. Although I quoted your post I wasn't trying to rebuttal you. I was only poking at you in fun but my bad for not clearly implying that in my post.
  • #14 by ricepig on 13 Feb 2018
  • I know. Although I quoted your post I wasn't trying to rebuttal you. I was only poking at you in fun but my bad for not clearly implying that in my post.

Ok, if we win 4 out of the next 5, then I'll have confidence we can actually do something in the Big Dance.
  • #15 by FineAsSwine on 13 Feb 2018
  • Ok, if we win 4 out of the next 5, then I'll have confidence we can actually do something in the Big Dance.

Me too brother. Me too.
  • #16 by Sharky on 13 Feb 2018
  • Ok, if we win 4 out of the next 5, then I'll have confidence we can actually do something in the Big Dance.

I like how we sweep the bottom three teams in the league and now we are almost invincible.
  • #17 by traffordhog on 13 Feb 2018
  • Would you rather lose to the bottom three?  Many on here predicted a loss tonight, even more so after learning Andy Kennedy was done.  If you donít like the coach, ok, but at least be a true fan and root for the team.
  • #18 by onebadrubi on 13 Feb 2018
  • Yes it would be. You would be head over heels with giddy excitement if the football team closed out the season by winning four out of five. Don't hate. Congratulate.

Can't really look at it this way since the football team doesn't play 30+ games.  5 games is the equivalent of 2 games percentage wise and if you go by weeks, so you are saying win the last 2...

But you are a staunch blinded defender of anything Mike.  So nothing to see here anyways.   
  • #19 by onebadrubi on 13 Feb 2018

I have confidence we could win out and still change back to a lineup that gets us killed for long stretches for either the SEC or NCAA tourney. 
  • #20 by Hogginintheville on 13 Feb 2018
  • I just canít see the Hogs winning at Bama or Mizzu. Win home games and either of those away games would be gravy.

If we sweep the next 3 at home there is no way we donít win one on the road to close.
  • #21 by Hog Pharm on 13 Feb 2018
  • The original premise was that it would make us a 7 seed in the SEC tournament, that wouldn't be much, with as much talent as this team has a 7th seed in the NCAA would be better.

I think the OP meant we would be a 7 seed in the NCAA tourney.  Weíd finish higher than 7th in the SEC by winning 4 out of 5.
  • #22 by HognitiveDissonance on 13 Feb 2018
  • Love those road wins. Good win tonight, hate to see 'must win' but it was close to that. They got it done and looked good doing it. Good effort.
  • #23 by mckinneyhog5 on 14 Feb 2018
    MAn, I just REALLY want to beat Mizzu. I'm starting to hate them more then any other SEC team. They have stolen our mid of the pack luster.
  • #24 by pigsooie1000 on 14 Feb 2018
  • we would easily be above that, we would be a 5 I think. those would be 4 elite wins
  • #25 by Cavtastic Voyage on 14 Feb 2018
  • I like how we sweep the bottom three teams in the league and now we are almost invincible.

This x1000, realistic expectations 2 of the  next 5, 3 would be phenomenal
  • #26 by texas tush hog on 14 Feb 2018
  • Does everybody still hate Mike? Will they if we go 3-2 down the stretch? How about 4-1?
  • #27 by GroŖer Kriegschwein on 14 Feb 2018
  • aTm just lost.

So that means they'll come to BWA and have a career day. Set all kinds of records.

Or so that has been the case with other teams.

• #28 by AP85 on 14 Feb 2018
  • 18-8. 7-6

Fire mike!!!!!!! Bring in the big name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sarcasm off now)
  • #29 by hawgfan4life on 14 Feb 2018
  • I like how we sweep the bottom three teams in the league and now we are almost invincible.

I hate how we lose to good teams and we are pitiful and have a sorry coach that canít recruit.

Ever notice early in the game, sometimes the first minute, that fans throw in the towel for the game, start on the coaching, and belittling players?  I will take exuberant fans over those everyday. 
  • #30 by davril98 on 14 Feb 2018
    I had to login so I could say Iím lol-ing at this!
  • #31 by The_Iceman on 14 Feb 2018
  • I hate how we lose to good teams and we are pitiful and have a sorry coach that canít recruit.

We've lost to LSU twice (one was a blowout at Home) and to Mississippi State. Winning just 2 of those 3 would put us in 2nd place, with 3 of those putting us a .5 game out of first.
  • #32 by hogwildjoshua on 14 Feb 2018
  • On the opposite end of the spectrum, if we lose 4 out of the next 5 we will be a #1 SEED...
    ...in the NIT  :puke:
  • #33 by HognitiveDissonance on 15 Feb 2018
  • We've lost to LSU twice (one was a blowout at Home) and to Mississippi State. Winning just 2 of those 3 would put us in 2nd place, with 3 of those putting us a .5 game out of first.
    That's exactly what I was thinking lately. The LSU home game and Miss St road game are killing us right now.
    Instead of 7-6 we would be 9-4 and looking very good.
  • #34 by Hoggish1 on 15 Feb 2018
  • With even potentially getting to a 6 seed in the sec tournament

Winning that many out of five would blow my mind...
Pages:
Actions