Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 06:52:12 am

Mike Anderson is a flipping fool

Started by Wooderson, February 13, 2018, 06:13:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wooderson

I've defended him time and again, but I am done.  D. Thomas over Gabe?  It's pathetic.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Wooderson on February 13, 2018, 06:13:51 pm
I've defended him time and again, but I am done.  D. Thomas over Gabe?  It's pathetic.

I have been screaming since the beginning of SEC!  Beard, macon, and barford starting together is a MAJOR liability and has gotten us killed. It's as if mike wants to prove he know more than someone by continuing to run this line up out there.  He started hall in place of one of the guards against Mizzou in the first half and we routed them.  Hall then played sparingly at the first of the second half then road the pine for this starting lineup to blow a huge lead.  We've seen this lineup get us killed early in games to not allow us a chance later in the game to win. 

Guy can not and will not learn from his mistakes.  It's truly pathetic.  I like and support the guy for his off the court stuff, he does everything the right way, and that means something to me.  But when you run out a lineup that hurts you this often, man its on you and you need to own it like a man.

as I type this beard misses a jump shot from maybe 10 feet, AIR BALL.  Beard should only be to spare barford and macon wind. 

Wooderson

I don't get it.  We all saw the stats on his record when holding a halftime lead.  Makes no sense that he will not start his best lineup.

BannerMountainMan

Hahaha I seen this thread and thought we were losing cause I can't watch the game, man y'all are sorry we are up by double digits
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ranman74

I totally agree stop messing with the senior 4's they rebound but that's about it oh and foul

Razorbacks#1

Only on Hogville will you see a post like this when up by double digits on the road. Truly incredible.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wooderson

What now?  D. Thomas with two 3 point plays to start the half.  There is a reason we are not comfortably in the tournament.  Our coach is screwing it up.  Look at my post history.  Extremely pro Anderson, but if you don't see that he is screwing this up then you are not paying attention.

hog47

Up by 12 then just look lost. Amazing. Why not a time before they cut it to 3????

onebadrubi

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 13, 2018, 07:06:14 pm
Only on Hogville will you see a post like this when up by double digits on the road. Truly incredible.

Only on hogville is it ok to do what continue to get you killed.....

ShadowHawg

Razorbacks shining, haters whining, victory on the road, hater acting like a toad, hawgs rim stuffin', haters knowin nuthin, double digit win.

HogBreath

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 13, 2018, 07:58:12 pm
Razorbacks shining, haters whining, victory on the road, hater acting like a toad, hawgs rim stuffin', haters knowin nuthin, double digit win.
You're a poet and didn't know it.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

sickboy

I'm confused. I missed the first half and then came to Hogville after the game and there are the threads freaking out. Did we ever even trail in this game?

Dudeman

Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

Bacon_Bitz

ShadowHawg

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2018, 08:00:14 pm
You're a poet and didn't know it.

My tribute to Daryl Dawkins. He named his dunks

rude1

Dumbest fan base in America once again on display................

rljjr

Quote from: sickboy on February 13, 2018, 08:05:52 pm
I'm confused. I missed the first half and then came to Hogville after the game and there are the threads freaking out. Did we ever even trail in this game?

Yeah, we trailed for the first 8 minutes or so if I remember right. Typical start. Got down 5-0, then trailed a bit until we finally got on top. Don't think we surrendered the lead after that.

Mr.Gruntastic

Some of you ladies need to focus on your #metoo movement instead of sports

hoglady

Quote from: sickboy on February 13, 2018, 08:05:52 pm

I think we were down 5-0 to start the game but once we took the lead - I'm not sure we ever trailed again.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

onebadrubi

To all you guys that can come here and act as if we dominated this game, props to you for feeling good. 

However, you are fooling yourselves.  You should have serious concerns why Mike continues to start lineups at beginning of games and second halves that get us killed.  If you want to use the yeah but did we win mantra, then good for you.  That shows you aren't able to think big picture.  Some of are tired of not seeing this staff learn anything throughout the season.  It's sad

HogBreath

Quote from: ShadowHawg on February 13, 2018, 08:07:53 pm
My tribute to Daryl Dawkins. He named his dunks
Chocolate thunder from Love-tron.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

panhandlepig

Quote from: Wooderson on February 13, 2018, 06:13:51 pm

You are a fool for starting this thread. I have issues w Mike Anderson and his coaching. We can discuss it all day long but Don't call somebody a fool you dumbass.

Wooderson

Quote from: panhandlepig on February 13, 2018, 10:06:10 pm

You are a fool for starting this thread. I have issues w Mike Anderson and his coaching. We can discuss it all day long but Don't call somebody a fool you dumbass.

I think I did and I will continue to. 

Wooderson