4*- 0
3*- 12

Ranked 14th class (last) in SEC

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

Ranked #2 class in Sun Belt

Don't expect SEC results with sun belt conference level recruiting. Not blaming current staff, but it's jimmies and joes folks. Gonna take a while to get it going.

onebadrubi

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on February 08, 2018, 07:37:49 am
2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

Don't expect SEC results with sun belt conference level recruiting. Not blaming current staff, but it's jimmies and joes folks. Gonna take a while to get it going.

How many sec offers did the astate players have?

Ā 

CDBHawg

Lol...

Average rating;

Arkansas - 86.16

stAte - 81.07

We were 54th with only 16 commits. They were 88th with 23 commits.

If we had signed 23 and kept our average of 86.15, we'd of been the 25th ranked class.

ricepig

Wow, what a novel idea for a thread, so you came up with this one by yourself, did you?

CDBHawg

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on February 08, 2018, 07:56:16 am
yes, they had several 2 stars that hurts their average. but dont pretend that we didnt just beat one of the worst teams in their conference by only 1 point.

Also, arkansas gets punished in the rating system for only signing 16. i am aware of that. but, lets be honest, those 2 stars are not gonna ever see the field on either team, so lets just throw those out.

A class is a class. Those several two stars are part of it.

We are ranked 34 spots ahead of them. Say we're close all you want, but we aren't.

ricepig

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on February 08, 2018, 07:57:18 am
strike a nerve?

No, just wondering what recruiting service you used. Bishop and Pool are both 4* on Rivals, so, you might wish to edit your OP. If you're going to troll, try to be somewhat factual.

redleg

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

Wrong - the Hogs signed three or four 4* recruits, depending on which recruiting service you look at, sooooo, yeah.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Deep Shoat

Why do we allow ignorant people to post on Hogville? 

Seriously?
All Gas, No Brakes!

hogsrule44

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 08, 2018, 08:11:28 am

Seriously?

So people like you can have something to do during the day.

imtad16

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

Tell me, do you think these two 3 star safeties are equal?

Arkansas 3 star - https://247sports.com/Player/Joseph-Foucha-92192

Arkansas State 3 star - https://247sports.com/player/jaden-harris-46042906

RME

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

How about you show the offer lists for the 12 Arkansas 3* recruits and the 12 Arkansas State 3* recruits?

Those would be fun to compare. But they'd also completely destroy your shallow narrative, so that won't happen.

imtad16

yes, they had several 2 stars that hurts their average. but dont pretend that we didnt just beat one of the worst teams in their conference by only 1 point.

Also, arkansas gets punished in the rating system for only signing 16. i am aware of that. but, lets be honest, those 2 stars are not gonna ever see the field on either team, so lets just throw those out.

...and can you name the 2 star recruits for Arkansas?

Trick question... we have none.

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Season/2018-Football/Commits

Composite Rankings of all recruiting sites. Zero 2 stars.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogs are gonna regret letting Jax Gasaway get away.  Especially considering the lack of #'s on OL.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Ā 

Ray_Finkle

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

Didn't we sign 16 players........   12+0+0= 12.......   nice try.

TexasRazorback

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

You Sir obviously don't know anything about recruiting and are a star gazer

Fan1958

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 08, 2018, 08:11:28 am

Seriously?

It would be an empty board otherwise. Of the 21k registered users, about 15 of us ever make sense of anything.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

010HogFan

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

lol

SemperHawg

whoopigLakeCity

PISS on AState. I'm on campus everyday and would never allow my child to attend that hell hole.

Cargill A. BullHog

Indians should just be happy to be the #2 program in the state.  No shame there.  Next they'll want to play the Hogs in some sort of made up rivalry game.  Ive only been to Jonesboro a few times, but everytime Ive been Im amazed at the arrogance of ASU fans.  They need to stick to their rivalry with UCA.
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: redleg on February 08, 2018, 08:03:08 am
Wrong - the Hogs signed three or four 4* recruits, depending on which recruiting service you look at, sooooo, yeah.
dilly dilly
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: Fan1958 on February 08, 2018, 10:30:27 am
It would be an empty board otherwise. Of the 21k registered users, about 15 of us ever make sense of anything.

Us?             ;)
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Mr. Porkleone

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

Dump poster of day award goes to you.

Where's the 4*. Several players had 4* rating depending on what sure was ranking.

Ā 

DeltaBoy

Bottom line it they got a good class for ASU and we got a good class for us.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NEA_HogFan

Quote from: Cargill A. BullHog on February 08, 2018, 11:18:42 am
Indians should just be happy to be the #2 program in the state.  No shame there.  Next they'll want to play the Hogs in some sort of made up rivalry game.  Ive only been to Jonesboro a few times, but everytime Ive been Im amazed at the arrogance of ASU fans.  They need to stick to their rivalry with UCA.

I was in Academy Sports store in Jonesboro when we were playing Coastal Carolina. They put the game on the loud speakers during the 4th quarter and all the little wolves fans started running their mouths.

Cargill A. BullHog

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on February 08, 2018, 12:06:47 pm
I was in Academy Sports store in Jonesboro when we were playing Coastal Carolina. They put the game on the loud speakers during the 4th quarter and all the little wolves fans started running their mouths.

Not suprising.  They're like Longhorn fans without the success or tradition. 
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

ricepig

Quote from: NEA_HogFan on February 08, 2018, 12:06:47 pm

Were they busy hiding the Razorback apparel? I've read some of them boast happily about putting their yqear in front of Razorback stuff on racks, so childish.

WJBilly

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

That's apples to oranges comparing Hogs lowest 12 to ASUs best 12 so let's compare the best 12

Hogs
4*=4
3*=8

ASU
3*- 12

Or we can compare the lowest 12

Hogs
3*=12

ASU
3*=1
2*=11

Doesn't compare too well this way does it?

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

2* Jamal Anderson said hello...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Bardicer

2018 recruiting classes

Arkansas

5* -0
4*- 0
3*- 12

Arky state

5*- 0
4*- 0
3*-12

???  I must have seen a different class list.  Arkansas signed 4*

Hawg Law 7

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 08, 2018, 07:39:44 am
How many sec offers did the astate players have?

According to 247Sports: 1 (Vanderbilt)

Total Power 5 Offers: 7 (1-SEC; 3-Big 12; 2-Big 10; 1-ACC)

To compare, the 3 lowest rated Arkansas recruits (S. Robinson, JS Jones, A. Parker) had 7 combined Power 5 offers, and 2 SEC offers. That's without including their Arkansas offers.

SooieGeneris

Those "2 stars" the Hogs signed are Andrew Parker and Ryan Winkel. Their offer lists included: Texas, TX A&M, TCU, OM, MSU and TN. BOTH had more than one SEC offer. How many SEC offers did ANY of the ASWho kids have?

We lost another "2 star" player in Jaylen Moody. To a school you may have heard of, but in your case I can't be sure. Alabama. That Saban guy must be slipping, taking a 2 star (according to one outmoded service) away from poor lil' ol' Arkinsaw.

Wasn't he worried about lowering his recruiting ranking to that of Alabama State? I doubt it.
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

mhuff

Quote from: whoopigLakeCity on February 08, 2018, 10:42:51 am
PISS on AState. I'm on campus everyday and would never allow my child to attend that hell hole.

By the way you talk, I would have thought you were from Goobertown.

Hawg Red

WoooPigSooieShane

Wonder how many of these guys crapping on the class because of the rankings are the ones who have only paid attention to recruiting yesterday?

Vantage 8 dude

So now you can foretell the future with pinpoint accuracy. So tell me Mr. Einstein what's the Dow Jones going to do over the next two weeks so I can make some easy money?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: redleg on February 08, 2018, 08:03:08 am
There you go messing up his rant with rankings FACTS. You sure know how to spoil a guy's fun.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 08, 2018, 12:57:47 pm
Those "2 stars" the Hogs signed are Andrew Parker and Ryan Winkel. Their offer lists included: Texas, TX A&M, TCU, OM, MSU and TN. BOTH had more than one SEC offer. How many SEC offers did ANY of the ASWho kids have?

We lost another "2 star" player in Jaylen Moody. To a school you may have heard of, but in your case I can't be sure. Alabama. That Saban guy must be slipping, taking a 2 star (according to one outmoded service) away from poor lil' ol' Arkinsaw.

Wasn't he worried about lowering his recruiting ranking to that of Alabama State? I doubt it.
Like redleg who pointed out several four star recruit rankings that "Mr. Genius" didn't acknowledge you absolutely insist on screwing up a guy's rant with FACTS. Don't you know that is completely forbidden?