Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 05:02:41 pm

We Hogs

Started by hogfanny, January 30, 2018, 11:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfanny

January 30, 2018, 11:22:44 pm Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 11:39:54 pm by hogfanny
And we cant shoot worth a schit. I don't see how a d1 team don't have any more hot shooters than we have. inside ore outside. and we are within 1 game of being tied for next to last place. Bad trend.

BannerMountainMan

Anybody notice we were called for 10 more fouls and they shot 12 more free throws which ultimately changed the game. And no don't get me started with (we are more aggressive), 4 of those calls were blatant block fouls which were called charges..it's so sad man
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hogfanny

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 31, 2018, 09:45:59 pm
Anybody notice we were called for 10 more fouls and they shot 12 more free throws which ultimately changed the game. And no don't get me started with (we are more aggressive), 4 of those calls were blatant block fouls which were called charges..it's so sad man
Yes, the new ridiculous cylinder rule is being used against us, but never in our favor. I want that one gone and bring back 3 seconds in the lane being enforced.

daprospecta

Quote from: hogfanny on January 30, 2018, 11:22:44 pm
And we cant shoot worth a schit. I don't see how a d1 team don't have any more hot shooters than we have. inside ore outside. and we are within 1 game of being tied for next to last place. Bad trend.
Stop being emotional and go look at the stats.  We have the top shooting % in the SEC.  We have our issues like not having a facilitator but don't just spew random thoughts.

hogsanity

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 31, 2018, 09:45:59 pm

Anybody notice the Hogs gave up 16 orb, got out rebounded by 15 and gave up 10 3ptrs to a team that was shooting horribly from 3pt range?

As for the cylinder rule, notice how the other teams do not body up when one of the Hogs catches a pass, they just stay within a couple feet and when the Hog tries to drive after he dribbles for 15 or 20 seconds, they are in position to defend.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogfanny

Quote from: daprospecta on February 02, 2018, 10:29:36 am
Stop being emotional and go look at the stats.  We have the top shooting % in the SEC.  We have our issues like not having a facilitator but don't just spew random thoughts.
Who died and left you my boss? However those are new new descriptions . I will be careful to spew what the hell ever I want to.