Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocono

Started by ImHogginIt, June 09, 2017, 06:28:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

the 24, 88 and 5 cars didn't make it out of the first round of qualifying. What the heck is going on at Hendrick ?

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 09, 2017, 06:28:05 pm
the 24, 88 and 5 cars didn't make it out of the first round of qualifying. What the heck is going on at Hendrick ?
Don't know but I like it.

MWR334

Joe Gibbs Racing seems to have found their grove (in qualifying at least).

Kyle Busch nabbed his second pole in a role for the Monster Energy Series race tomorrow, while Kyle Benjamin, in just his second career Xfinity Series start, just earned the pole for today's race.

Racinray

This is one of the tracks that only needs one race, what a snooze fest.

str8volfan

Quote from: Racinray on June 10, 2017, 10:46:05 am
This is one of the tracks that only needs one race, what a snooze fest.
you got that right. This is a 3 hour napfest for me.

berryhog

Jr just missed his second shift of the weekend resulting in another transmission/engine failure.  Has he already checked out mentally ?   

Racinray

Quote from: berryhog on June 11, 2017, 03:34:42 pm
Jr just missed his second shift of the weekend resulting in another transmission/engine failure.  Has he already checked out mentally ?   
You beat me to this, was going to post the same thing.

Buff

Harvick running 16th.  This season sucks, especially in comparison to the last 3 years.

Buff

Harvick up to 4th, trying to make the brakes last to the end.

These idiots are going to cause a caution in the rear.

Buff

Blaney/Busch was a fun battle.  Looked like Harvick backed off at one point when they were trying their best to wreck.

ImHogginIt

An actual fun race at Pocono.  ;D

Buff

Wow, Harvick made Ryan Blaney work hard for that one.  Great look for the Wood Brothers, good day for Ford as well.  Harvick just couldn't quite get there, Blaney never gave him an opening.

Buff

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 11, 2017, 05:33:20 pm
An actual fun race at Pocono.  ;D

Remember the Kurt Busch and Newman race?  I think Newman edged him out after several similar laps.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on June 11, 2017, 05:38:13 pm
Remember the Kurt Busch and Newman race?  I think Newman edged him out after several similar laps.

Busch and Newman were my B drivers today

Buff

Referring to the 2003 race, found it on Youtube and they weren't quite as close as I remembered at the finish.

MWR334

Congrats to Blaney! Heck of a race to track down and pass Kyle and then to hold off Harvick.

Blaney is the tenth different winner this season. You guys think we'll see more than 16 winners by the time the playoffs roll around?  Lots of big names without a win so far.