Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

I'm officially retired from the Army.

I walk on August 13th.
This is my non-signature signature.

Dropkick

Congrats, thank you for your service.

Old Tusk

The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

Ragnar Hogbrok

Congratulations, man.  I'm looking forward to doing the same in a few years.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Razorbacks#1

One you your greatest moments in life, I can assure you. Thanks for your service my friend.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Pork Twain

Congrats, I retired on Friday (21 years, 2 months, 29 days), was debriefed on Monday and indoc'd on Tuesday, doing the same job for much more money.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Großer Kriegschwein

Moved to my final job in the Army as a Watch Officer for the installation. 99% chance of getting picked up as a GS-9 after retirement next summer. Things are working out the best they can.

Continuing work on my MSW to become a Marital, Family and Couples Counselor. Good to chill in this job until I'm done with that.
This is my non-signature signature.

hawgrunner

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 20, 2015, 04:44:24 pm
Moved to my final job in the Army as a Watch Officer for the installation. 99% chance of getting picked up as a GS-9 after retirement next summer. Things are working out the best they can.

Continuing work on my MSW to become a Marital, Family and Couples Counselor. Good to chill in this job until I'm done with that.

Best of luck and hope things work out for ya!