Pages:
Actions
  • #51 by majestic on 19 Aug 2016
  • Any of you PV travelers ever eaten at La Leche? Saw where "El Chapo's" son and 5 others were abducted from there while having a meal. A couple of TA reviewers mentioned the event in their reviews. One said they'd have given it more stars if there hadn't been a kidnapping at the next table.  ;D

http://www.lalecherestaurant.com/
    I've never eaten there, but I've been by it several times.  There are so many great places to eat close to where we stay. If you ever go to PV, you've got to try Sonora House Grill. Absolute best tacos in town.
  • #52 by majestic on 19 Jun 2017
  • Going back for a couple of weeks on Tuesday. Found a place for sale with a pool  :) Might be posting from there on a semi-full time basis before long.
  • #53 by galactivation on 13 Feb 2018
  • down here now. mom's been living here coming on 2yrs. got an awesome place downtown. dunno if I've ever eaten this good.
  • #54 by HawgWild on 14 Feb 2018
  • Sounds like fun.
  • #55 by majestic on 15 Feb 2018
  • down here now. mom's been living here coming on 2yrs. got an awesome place downtown. dunno if I've ever eaten this good.

One of the best times to be there for sure.
  • #56 by pigture perfect on 15 Feb 2018
  • I donít know if itís your thing or not, but this time of year is the best for Whale watching down there. I plan on going back again just for that someday.
  • #57 by majestic on 15 Feb 2018
  • Man, while you are down there, go to Sonora Grill in fluvial. Best tacos/meat in PV. And the best guacamole, believe it or not, is at Union on the Malecon. And if you happen to want some good gelato, go to Buonissimo. My nieces work there.
  • #58 by pigture perfect on 15 Feb 2018
  • Thanks. We are going in the fall, I think.
  • #59 by galactivation on 15 Feb 2018
  • Man, while you are down there, go to Sonora Grill in fluvial. Best tacos/meat in PV. And the best guacamole, believe it or not, is at Union on the Malecon. And if you happen to want some good gelato, go to Buonissimo. My nieces work there.

sweet thanks for the recs. I'll make to tell them majestic from hogville sent me
Pages:
Actions