Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Being reported that Rowdy Roddy Piper has passed away (61)

Started by Doug, July 31, 2015, 05:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Trying to get a CREDIBLE source/info right now. IMHO, I do not view TMZ as credible.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

RD

Pulled(PP)pork

TomasPistola

I can't even put in to words how upset Piper's death makes me. He was my favorite all time.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

daprospecta

Dr. Starcs

Hogwop

Damn, someone posted a pic of him and Heenan in another thread recently and he looked completely fine, hate to hear this. RIP Piper.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

TheRazorback500

He entertained us like no other. We'll miss ya, Hot Rod!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Big Papa Satan

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

who knows

Good grief!! One of my all time favorites...I just told my buddy the other day I had hoped they would replace Hogan on tough enough with Piper...thanks for the memories Hot Rod! RIP!
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.