The_Bionic_Pig

Neville defeated Bad News Barrett

Dolph Ziggler defeated Sheamus

Dean Ambrose defeated Luke Harper

The New Day defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro for the Tag Team Championships

John Cena defeated Rusev

Nikki Bella defeated Naomi to retain the Divas Championship

Roman Reigns defeated Big Show in a Last Man Standing match

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship with the RKO banned from use. (Still in progress)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

Rollins gets crotched on the top rope and Orton heads for the door. He changes his mind and grabs Rollins for a rope-hung DDT from the top rope.

Orton signals for the RKO, but instead he grabs Rollins for a Pedigree. Rollins barely manages to kick out. Orton sets up for the Punt kick. Rollins avoids it and hits a jumping enzuigiri.

Rollins tells Kane to open the door, and he does. Orton grabs him before he makes it out and hits his signature backbreaker.

Both men are hanging out the door and Kane slams the door into both of their heads. Kane takes off his jacket and gets in the ring. J&J follow him and they stop him from attacking Rollins. He Chokeslams both of them.

It looks like Kane is going to grab Rollins, but he decides to Chokeslam Orton instead. Rollins crawls to the cage door, but Kane grabs him and hits the Chokeslam anyway. He then pulls Rollins on top of Orton, but Orton kicks out.

Orton ends up hitting Kane with n RKO, and then Rollins hits Orton with the RKO. Rollins crawls out the cage door to win and retain his title.

Goodnight HV
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on April 26, 2015, 09:53:01 pm
The New Day defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro for the Tag Team Championships

Umm, why?

The_Iceman

I thought Rollins banned the RKO. Wouldn't that also ban him from using it?

Boll Hawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 27, 2015, 09:43:30 am
I thought Rollins banned the RKO. Wouldn't that also ban him from using it?

That's what I'm saying!  The RKO was banned, yet Rollins wins via the RKO? 

Huh?   ???
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

Richard_white

April 27, 2015, 04:50:46 pm #5 Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:45:27 pm by Richard_white
I didn't have a problem with the PPV except for that stupid tag team match with New Day.  Now New Day will be poorly booked (jobbers) while team Kidd and Ceasoro will get a push.