Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parker Boudreaux (former FB recruit, now in AEW)

Started by Hawgnado34, December 08, 2014, 07:17:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgnado34

Just got a follow on Twitter from him. My account shows I'm 100% Razorback. He apparently has 58 division 1 offers (most in the country), Ranked 6th in the nation, #1 in the state of Florida. 2016 class. Is this someone we are after? Seems interested in Razorback fans!

HoginIllinois

With a name like that you would think he would be an LSU lock.

redeye

That's interesting, but which service are you using?

As an OT/TE, I can see why he'd have interest.  I also find it interesting that Florida or FSU are not on his 247 list.

TMc

Just looked on Scout and he is a 6'5" 300# Guard from Orlando, FL.  And yes he does have an Arkansas offer.., among everyone else.

Bubba's Bruisers

I want any lineman named Boudreaux.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

The_Bionic_Pig

Coaches were not just out here to see Merrick.... Orlando/Central Florida rivals the Dallas Metropolitan area in talent level and if they can get the same footprint here as they have in South Florida then the sky IS NOT THE LIMIT!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ZERO

Half of the SEC and over half of the ACC and B1G have offered him. Three Big 12 schools have offered, as well as Notre Dame. No school as far west as the Pac 12 have extended yet, but he'll start getting even more next year, I'm sure.

It's weird to me that Rivals only has him rated 3* with so many offers. The math on that just doesn't add up.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

The Hawg Marshal

Do any of you guys know if we have any shot with Parker Boudreaux?

lefty08

saw the name mentioned in another thread, no idea on his interest
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

redeye

Yea, we were just talking about him last week.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=583409.0

Why are you asking?

The Hawg Marshal

He is asking for twitter followers. I won't follow them if we have no chance.

redeye

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 16, 2014, 08:15:25 pm

Ah, well if you read the other thread, you'll notice it was started by a Razorback fan who just received a follow from Boudreaux.

Looks like Tennessee just offered and their fans are blowing up his twitter feed.

The Hawg Marshal

redeye

December 16, 2014, 08:27:07 pm #14 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:54:26 pm by redeye
What you probably already know is that 247 shows we have offered and Pittman/Shannon are his lead recruiters.  He's a 6'4, 282 lb, 4-star, 2016 OT/OG/TE from Orlando, Florida.

http://247sports.com/Player/Parker-Boudreaux-42650

mhuff

Quote from: redeye on December 16, 2014, 08:27:07 pm
What you probably already know is that 247 shows we have offered and Pittman/Shannon are his lead recruiters.  He's a 6'4, 282 lb, 4-star, 2016 OT from Orlando, Florida.

http://247sports.com/Player/Parker-Boudreaux-42650

Thanks for info Redeye. I could remember talking about him in the last couple of weeks but could not remember details.

Oklahawg

Emphasis on 2016.

Massive number of offers already.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pavlov's Hog

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 16, 2014, 08:15:25 pm

If you follow recruits, go for it. It's an easy fix to unfollow if he ever eliminates us or you feel our chances are negligible.

redeye

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 16, 2014, 08:46:36 pm
Emphasis on 2016.

Massive number of offers already.

You can say that again.  I didn't count 'em, but 247 shows "73 interests" and every single one of them has offered.  Sounds like he can go pretty much anywhere he wants, although I don't see any offers from Alabama, USC or any of the top 3 Florida schools, yet.

Steef

Do these kids really base a decision that important....on how many followers they get from a school?

Steef

Sorry. Just saw the other thread.

redeye

Quote from: steefhog on December 16, 2014, 09:04:02 pm
Do these kids really base a decision that important....on how many followers they get from a school?

Probably not, but it's all about building relationships.

Hoggish1

Quote from: redeye on December 16, 2014, 08:58:05 pm
You can say that again.  I didn't count 'em, but 247 shows "73 interests" and every single one of them has offered.  Sounds like he can go pretty much anywhere he wants, although I don't see any offers from Alabama, USC or any of the top 3 Florida schools, yet.

247 shows Miam...

redeye

WBC Hog

I saw Danny West and RD retweet some of his stuff the other day on twitter. Something about him having 60 D1 offers as a 2016 graduate... unreal. Oh and he has "narrowed" his list of schools down to a top 25 (lol) and we made it!  ;)

ARtillahog

I followed him and he almost immediately follwed back.  Told him thanks and he favorited the tweet.  He's already narrowed his list down to like 25-30.  Interesting prospect and has a nasty streak.  Seems to always get his man to the ground in an almost "holding" way.  doesn't seem to get called for it tho.

Razorhog25

Who is this? On twitter he is calling all hog fans.

sickboy

Razorhog25

Yea I look him up. But I haven't heard nothing on him till today. Do we have a chance?

ADavisTheGOAT

Might be one of those attention guys. Like Malachi Dupre and Kenny Young.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

Quote from: Razorhog25 on February 02, 2015, 05:06:08 pm
Yea I look him up. But I haven't heard nothing on him till today. Do we have a chance?

We do if Sam wants him.

sickboy

southeasthog

tophawg19

sign him . great numbers on him.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

redeye

Richard's mentioned him in the past and we've been recruiting him for a while.

ChiTown27

Well, he's clearly a stud. But I see quite a bit of attention from other schools on his feed. Hogfan991 might be right, but either way, he has the metrics covered and would be a welcome addition to the Razorbacks!!! :razorback:
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

TeedupHigh

Quote from: Razorhog25 on February 02, 2015, 05:01:45 pm
Who is this? On twitter he is calling all hog fans.
The Kid is a Stud and we would dang lucky to get him!!!  Will be star!

ADavisTheGOAT

Sorry I didn't mean to say that. Thought he was a 2015 guy
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

fanofthehog

His profile pic shows money falling around him, obviously an Auburn lock.

HogPsych

i assume we have no chance with him but why is he doing multiple tweets about us? Strange timing.

Uncommon

Quote from: HogPsych on February 02, 2015, 09:45:16 pm
i assume we have no chance with him but why is he doing multiple tweets about us? Strange timing.
2016 recruit

PSA - Please check the recruit's year before posting.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Uncommon on February 02, 2015, 09:46:41 pm
2016 recruit

PSA - Please check the recruit's year before posting.

You need to change your handle to newbslayer...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 02, 2015, 09:47:29 pm
You need to change your handle to newbslayer...
or Richard... Maybe a shorter version of it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

RazorPiggie

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 03, 2015, 06:27:49 am
or Richard... Maybe a shorter version of it.

I was like "yay me"... Then I saw your post and I was like "day yum"...  +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.