Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supply and Demand: Royal Rumble Tickets are a hot item

Started by jbcarol, January 08, 2015, 10:07:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

If wrestling fans think they're going to score inexpensive Royal Rumble tickets on the secondary market, think again.

That's because according to a report from Forbes, Royal Rumble tickets on the secondary market are going for an average rate of $518.28.

QuoteRoyal Rumble, which will emanate from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia Jan. 25, are going for an average rate of $518.28.

That number tops last year's Royal Rumble, which held an average price of $419.65 on the secondary market. The cheapest ticket on the secondary market for this year's show is $256.

What's interesting is that the Royal Rumble is not the WWE's marquee event.

That distinction clearly belongs to WrestleMania 31, which will take place March 29 at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif.

The average price for that event is currently $350.09.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hogsanity

It is still quite the spectacle to attend one of these events in person. We went to RAW 1000, the only WWE event we have attended, and had a blast, even my wife, who has pretty much just humored our sons interest in WWE, had a great time.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

jbcarol

Starlight Global @StarlightOnline  ·  2 hours ago
Wrestler @KaneWWE visited sick kids at our partner @EastTNChildrens hospital: http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/tv-wrestler-kane-tours-childrens-hospital_65316802 ...

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net