Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NXT R(Evolution) Vs TLC(Stairs)

Started by RD, December 15, 2014, 06:55:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Doesn't even compare. While TLC(stars) had some highlights. Overall it was a C- compared to the A+ show that NXT put on. Apaprently this is causing some backstage un-comfort Main Roster as they are beginning to feel that pinch from the IWC. Last night they wanted to put on a good show, but they had to use Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Stairs to do it. All NXT had to use was good ole fashion "wrestling".

Even with Roman Reigns coming back the main roster shows still can't hold a candle to the product NXT is producing right now. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when Vince dies  or lets it go, things will be better.

Eddie Goodson

How anybody could give last night a c baffles me. Ziggler/Harper should be match of the year candidate. Ambrose/Wyatt was outstanding. Shoot Big Show/Rowan was good as well.

I think you guys are so jaded you're not letting yourselves enjoy some good stuff. Is everything great? No. Is there some good stuff? Absolutely. Rediscover your fandom. Stop reading dirt sheets for awhile and just be a fan. I am telling you it will change everything for you.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Jim

I called in to the "Busted Open" show on XM on Friday and said the reason I won't get the WWE Network is for the simple fact that I don't know what I'm gonna get with each PPV and/or Raw.  If they can put out a show like NXT Revolution or WM30 and be all gang-busters for that time, why do they let up and cruise off into a ditch during their "off season"?  VKM is so out of touch and if Trip H is really the wizard behind the curtain at NXT, then he needs to be in charge of Raw.

The fact that the major storyline early this year was having to strip DB of the title due to non competition for 30 days only to now have BL not defend it in almost 4 months continues to show the disregard Vince has for the fans and for the product.

No one wants to see Cena as champ anymore.  I'm not even sure if a full blown heel turn helps him out.  However, if NXT will cause the main roster to step up their game, then so be it.  Too many talented individuals being squashed and held back because of guys like Vince and his antiquated booking faction.

Hogwop

Quote from: Jim on December 15, 2014, 01:57:30 pm
  VKM is so out of touch and if Trip H is really the wizard behind the curtain at NXT, then he needs to be in charge of Raw.
NXT is Trips baby, so yeah, he's really the wizard behind the curtain. Vince has ALWAYS been out of touch with the fans, look at the Gobbledy Gooker and other weird shiz he's been infatuated with.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

RD

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on December 15, 2014, 01:32:25 pm
How anybody could give last night a c baffles me. Ziggler/Harper should be match of the year candidate. Ambrose/Wyatt was outstanding. Shoot Big Show/Rowan was good as well.

I think you guys are so jaded you're not letting yourselves enjoy some good stuff. Is everything great? No. Is there some good stuff? Absolutely. Rediscover your fandom. Stop reading dirt sheets for awhile and just be a fan. I am telling you it will change everything for you.
Ziggler/Harper was the match of the night. Ambrose/Wyatt was great but it just seemed to lack something. Show/Rowan was awful, WWE doesn't know what to do with Eric Rowan and also it's time for Paul Wight to hang it up.

Brother believe me when I tell you, I rediscovered my fandom and that fandom is NXT. Unless WWE has something up their sleeves the only thing keeping the Network plugging along is the success of NXT.

hawgs34

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on December 15, 2014, 01:32:25 pm

"How anybody could give last night a c baffles me."

From reading the internet dirt sheets

Eddie Goodson

Exactly. Half of those dirt sheet "reporters" are nothing more than guys living in their mother's basement reposting each other's gossip.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton