Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vince McMahon: Randy Savage will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

Started by jbcarol, December 02, 2014, 08:23:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on December 09, 2014, 08:27:31 am
unclear why he WASNT already in there

Word on the street was McMahon was upset about Savage "knowing" Stephanie when she was about 16 years old.  Again, just word on the street.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: The Chief on December 09, 2014, 11:31:47 am
Word on the street was McMahon was upset about Savage "knowing" Stephanie when she was about 16 years old.  Again, just word on the street.
probably could be said about several rasslers', lol

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

watched just snippets of the "Slammies" last night....2 things:

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat got ollllllllld

RVD got faaaaaaaaaat

PP

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hvsupastar

Macho Man obviously doesn't, or didn't need the hall of fame. Fact of the matter is if Macho Man Randy Savage isn't in the WWE Hall of Fame, that makes that hall of fame illegitimate
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Hogwop

Quote from: The Chief on December 09, 2014, 11:31:47 am
I've heard that and also heard that he didn't want in without his dad or brother being included. Supposedly he wanted the Poffo family to be inducted or nothing. All I know for sure is that the WWE HOF was a joke with guys like Drew Carey and Koko B Ware being inducted but no Macho Man.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: Hogwop on December 10, 2014, 10:22:08 pm
All I know for sure is that the WWE HOF was a joke with guys like Drew Carey and Koko B Ware being inducted but no Macho Man.

Leave KoKo out of this!!! hear me?
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hvsupastar

I was hoping Kevin Nash would go in this year that way they could do the nwo next year...  But priority number one needs to be the fabulous free birds
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln