Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Traditional Survivor Series 2014 Thread

Started by jbcarol, November 23, 2014, 07:03:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Rusev is setting up the Spanish announce table.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Rusev misses Dolph and belly flops thru the Spanish announce table breaking it down.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Kane and Dolph now square off.

Ziggler is able to tag in Cena.

jbcarol

Rollins hits Cena with a jumping stomp to the head from outside.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Rowan hit Harper with a spin crescent kick.

jbcarol

Harper eliminates Rowan at 24:15 via pinball after a clothesline.

jbcarol

Big Show just knocked out Cena and Rollins covers Cena for the pinball at 25:20.

jbcarol

Big Show shakes HHH's hand to Stephanie's delight.

jbcarol

Big Show exits the arena to a chorus of boos.

Not his first rodeo.

jbcarol

Dolph Ziggler alone will take on Harper, Kane, and Rollins as Stephanie taunts Cena on the outside.

jbcarol

Rollins' team prolongs the "inevitable" bullying Ziggler.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Ziggler hit a jumping reverse bulldog to set up Kane for the pin fall.

Harper takes on Ziggler now.

jbcarol

Ziggler takes out Harper at 31:35 with a roll up.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Ziggler got a couple of close near falls.

jbcarol

Ziggler hit a leg drop bulldog which Rollins kicked out of at 2.5.

jbcarol

HHH dragged out the ref and punched him as the ref was about to count 3.

jbcarol

jbcarol

HHH skulls another ref and throws him out of the ring.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Scott Armstrong  comes out.

And now her comes Sting.

jbcarol

Sting surveys the situation and is heading toward the ring.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Sting drops HHH and puts Ziggler's arm over Rollins.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Ziggler embraces Cena who gave him his moment in the spotlight.

jbcarol

Now Stephanie and comes too and gets bleeped out.

jbcarol

Crowd erupts in "Yes!" chants and HHH and Stephanie come to realization that their "reign" is over.

Na Na Na, Hey, Hey, Hey, Goodbye song starts.

TomasPistola

Stephanie sounds alot like Kirstie Alley when she gets mad.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

jbcarol

It ends with Stephanie throwing a fit in the ring while the crowd taunts them.

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Richard_white

I didnt care for the ppv until the main event.  That alone was well worth it.

Big Papa Satan

The_Iceman

I wish Sting would have dyed his hair completely black to complete the look, but other than that, AWESOME!

jbell96

Show was solid. The four corners tag match was fun, Mizdow is so over it's not even funny, Ambrose vs Bray was great, especially the post match beat down doled out by Ambrose. The divas elimination match was blah, but Tyson Kidd on the outside of the ring was hilarious and made up for the crappy in ring work. Beats audio headphones + grumpy cat kick pads = major heel heat. :)

Divas title match was crap, but with AJ possibly taking time off because she's pregnant, it makes sense to do a quick title change.

Main event was perfect. Ziggler was the star of the night & seeing Sting come out to face of with HHH made me mark out like I was 12 years old.

hogsanity

Quote from: jbell96 on November 24, 2014, 08:54:56 am
Show was solid. The four corners tag match was fun, Mizdow is so over it's not even funny, Ambrose vs Bray was great, especially the post match beat down doled out by Ambrose. The divas elimination match was blah, but Tyson Kidd on the outside of the ring was hilarious and made up for the crappy in ring work. Beats audio headphones + grumpy cat kick pads = major heel heat. :)

Divas title match was crap, but with AJ possibly taking time off because she's pregnant, it makes sense to do a quick title change.

Main event was perfect. Ziggler was the star of the night & seeing Sting come out to face of with HHH made me mark out like I was 12 years old.

I liked when Stings open hit, the silence was deafening because no one, and I mean NO ONE, believed he was finally there.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The_Iceman

Quote from: hogsanity on November 24, 2014, 09:53:02 am
I liked when Stings open hit, the silence was deafening because no one, and I mean NO ONE, believed he was finally there.

I expected Orton to intervene, but not STING!

Eddie Goodson

I too expected Orton. Tonight should be epic and will set the stage for the build to WM. I just don't want Vince to make Hogan a GM or bring back Johnny L.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Big Papa Satan

We all expected Orton.  Coming back from the movie, PPV being in his hometown, etc.

Big Papa Satan

That said, it's funny trying to imagine Jim Ross making the call.

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD ITS STING!  THA DEAFDRAWP!

Richard_white

Watched it again late last night.  I'll take back what I said about the overall show.  Other than the two diva matches the matches were top quality.  \

At first I thought they were wasting the Wyatt/Ambrose angle but their match was really good. 

And I was happy that SuperCena wasnt the one that pinned Seth.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on November 24, 2014, 12:47:14 pm
That said, it's funny trying to imagine Jim Ross making the call.

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD ITS STING!  THA DEAFDRAWP!

One of the biggest missing pieces from wrestling is J.R.. They just never found anyone to replace him. Cole and JBL are terrible.

Eddie Goodson

JBL is my favorite color guy of all time.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

jbell96

Read on pwinsider.com that Sting won't be at Raw tonight. He flew out of STL this morning.

The_Iceman

And they just killed all that momentum after survivor series in one Monday Night Raw.

Great job WWE Creative!  :puke: