Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raw lately

Started by Big Papa Satan, October 13, 2014, 09:43:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbell96

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 02, 2015, 10:41:51 am
They changed Adrian Neville to just "Neville" and put him in a purple cape.

Well that is better than them giving him a Mighty Mouse type gimmick like they had originally been pitched.

The_Iceman

Quote from: jbell96 on April 02, 2015, 11:31:30 am
Well that is better than them giving him a Mighty Mouse type gimmick like they had originally been pitched.

It's not too far off from it. I just hope fans can take him seriously with this gimmick. He has IC Champion potential really soon.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Anyone know if Sting will feud with HHH anymore since the win wasn't clean? Or was the match simply a way to drive viewership?  It was pretty cool seeing the old factions, though.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Chief on April 08, 2015, 09:33:23 am
Anyone know if Sting will feud with HHH anymore since the win wasn't clean? Or was the match simply a way to drive viewership?  It was pretty cool seeing the old factions, though.

I am guessing, withe handshake afterwards, that feud is over and done. Still think Sting and Taker do something leading up to WM32, with that being at least a retirement match for Sting.  I thought it would be a double retirement, but with how good Taker looked physically against Wyatt, not so sure he is done. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Eddie Goodson

I want the Undertaker and Kane to retire together.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

who knows

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on April 08, 2015, 04:58:11 pm
I want the Undertaker and Kane to retire together.

That would be pretty sweet
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Doug

Brothers of Destruction running anarchy on The Authority? I'd be down with that. What they need to do, though, is bring in The Ascension under them... handing off the reigns, so to speak. The looks and attitudes are comparable, I think.

That's gonna be the only way The Ascension will ever get over under their current gimmick, IMHO.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

hogsanity

Quote from: Doug on April 09, 2015, 07:59:28 am
Brothers of Destruction running anarchy on The Authority? I'd be down with that. What they need to do, though, is bring in The Ascension under them... handing off the reigns, so to speak. The looks and attitudes are comparable, I think.

That's gonna be the only way The Ascension will ever get over under their current gimmick, IMHO.

Yep, no way they ever make this work on their own.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

RD

Quote from: Doug on April 09, 2015, 07:59:28 am

WWE is going to repackage Ascension because the way they brought them in was a complete failure.

The_Iceman

Quote from: RD on April 09, 2015, 07:05:19 pm
WWE is going to repackage Ascension because the way they brought them in was a complete failure.

Their NXT gimmick was pretty solid. Vince really screwed them over. I'm not sure who, outside of him, thought they'd get over with this gimmick.

hvsupastar

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 10, 2015, 08:16:20 am
Their NXT gimmick was pretty solid. Vince really screwed them over. I'm not sure who, outside of him, thought they'd get over with this gimmick.

They should have been the replacement for Harper and Rowan in the Wyatt family.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 10, 2015, 08:16:20 am

Yeah, that whole, "Welcome to the waste land," road warrior gimmick was pretty dumb.  Vince really screwed that one up.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.