Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We recruited worse that Vanderbilt ...

Started by johnfanman, February 07, 2018, 07:31:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnfanman

That is it. Nothing else needs to be said.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Hogindasticks

In 7 weeks of tenure for a coach compared to Vandy having all last year to recruit...smh......what in the world is wrong with you people?  I can't believe the stupidity I am hearing on this site today.

GO

Quote from: johnfanman on February 07, 2018, 07:31:18 pm
Well there you go. I would buy you a nice gold and black shirt and root like hell for them next year! Anchors down, or whatever those losers say

rljjr

Guess that means you're turning in your fan card. Too bad. Oh well. There will be others to take your place.

rhames

Judging by your thread title you didn't go to Vanderbilt
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Flrazrback

Quality over Quantity... The numbers are skewed. Do your research and you will see we did very well.

Dwight_K_Shrute

WTH is wrong with people?  If Bert was still coach yeah it would be a reason to be pissed/concerned but he's not. It's common knowledge the challenges the new staff was facing.

The board is filled with these threads yet OP and others are such miserable POS "fans" that they feel compelled to start a new thread just to b1tch about it some more

Here's some advice, find a front runner team to go support. Better yet walk away from following sports and work on whatever it is in your life that makes you so GD negative and miserable
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

The_Boot_stops_here

Our average player ranking is higher than theirs. 3 less signees

wpswillriseagain

People don't understand that we have 4 zeros added to our score because we didn't sign at least 20. This has been said at least 100 times in the last week.

lumphog

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Hogindasticks on February 07, 2018, 07:32:44 pm
In 7 weeks of tenure for a coach compared to Vandy having all last year to recruit...smh......what in the world is wrong with you people?  I can't believe the stupidity I am hearing on this site today.

Never mind the fact that 5 other sec schools had a new coach too.

johnfanman

Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

nationwish

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 07, 2018, 08:03:51 pm
Never mind the fact that 5 other sec schools had a new coach too.

I think the difference is that Arkansas was never going to bring in many kids this class. Tennessee was recruiting the whole year like they were going to sign a full class. Arkansas was always recruiting like they were going to take a small class, so by the time there was a new staff, they had that added challenge to overcome.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: nationwish on February 08, 2018, 07:54:47 am
I think the difference is that Arkansas was never going to bring in many kids this class. Tennessee was recruiting the whole year like they were going to sign a full class. Arkansas was always recruiting like they were going to take a small class, so by the time there was a new staff, they had that added challenge to overcome.

Understood.

Vantage 8 dude

Great! I assume we can rely on your "promise" not to ever do so again. ;)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogindasticks on February 07, 2018, 07:32:44 pm
As far as the stupidity why should today be any different for most of those idiots ??? ::) :o

Ragnar Hogbrok

Then logout and never log back on. Your work here is done.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The Chief on February 08, 2018, 02:48:18 pm
Then logout and never log back on. Your work here is done.
We can only hope and pray. However, I have a strong hunch that this clown is NOT a man of his word.