Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update on LSU running back Jeremy Hill arrested earlier for simple battery

Started by jbcarol, April 28, 2013, 10:00:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

He might as well go to the League. He has nothing left to prove, and his draft stock probably won't be any higher after next season unless he's in the Heisman talk.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

LSUFan

Quote from: jbcarol on January 02, 2014, 09:42:36 am
No word on whether District Judge Bonnie Jackson was able to get to the game.
Oh Snap, that Bitch Bonnie Jackson!!

She's let more guilty mother frickers off than Jimmy Carter had peanuts.

Back in the early 90s when I was a cop in BR, ALL, and I mean, EVERY cop, hated her.

jb was that his judge? If so, It's no longer a mystery to me why JH walked free.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger ‏@DellengerAdv 10 Jan
If u missed it, Hill's 1st probation over, judge ruled. He wouldn't comment on future. Joe & I were there - http://bit.ly/1ktx93W  #LSU

Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 10 Jan
It's a new beginning I welcome all of my new followers that will be with me much respect

Ross Dellenger ‏@DellengerAdv 9 Jan
Jeremy Hill would be SEC's top returning rusher if he comes back. #LSU RT @JamesCrepea Tre Mason: "I'm going to declare for the 2014 draft."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

LSUFan

rabidLSUfan

It's funny how everyone on here is jumping on the Les loves his thugs bandwagon, and criticizes him for being laid back on discipline... tell me Razorbacks... when was the last time y'all had a coach dismiss a Heisman contender (Tyrann Mathieu), and the #1 rated QB in the nation coming in to CFB (Ryan Perriloux)?

jbcarol

Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 2h
My big decision will be posted tomorrow night right here on twitter #staytuned

Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 1h
Luke 6:37
"Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"

Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 1h
@_G12M_ you so childish lol
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: rabidLSUfan on January 12, 2014, 11:33:42 am
It's funny how everyone on here is jumping on the Les loves his thugs bandwagon, and criticizes him for being laid back on discipline... tell me Razorbacks... when was the last time y'all had a coach dismiss a Heisman contender (Tyrann Mathieu), and the #1 rated QB in the nation coming in to CFB (Ryan Perriloux)?

Well, since you put it like that, I take it all back.  You should have your players kicking Marine's when they're down and giving sucker elbows to the back of guy's heads when they're walking away in parking lots.  What was I thinking?   ::)
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

jbcarol

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jbcarol

Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 Jan 15
Feels so weird not getting up and going to school today #transitionstage

LSUFan

Quote from: jbcarol on January 16, 2014, 04:33:46 pm
Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 Jan 15
Feels so weird not getting up and going to school today #transitionstage
I hope he finishes his degree. Shaq's dad made him, and I think he has his Masters now.

Steef

Quote from: LSUFan on January 16, 2014, 07:02:19 pm
I hope he finishes his degree. Shaq's dad made him, and I think he has his Masters now.

I was kinda hoping he would go to prison.

LSUFan

Quote from: steefhog on January 16, 2014, 07:28:23 pm
I was kinda hoping he would go to prison.
Not with Bonnie Jackson, she lets most brothers go. It's so bad, I have had more than one WTH moment in her court room.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger ‏@DellengerAdv ·1 hr
#LSU RT @JeremyHill33: Path To The Draft pic.twitter.com/CFnHQgYh8n 

From the courtroom to the media room, a great turnaround for Jeremy Hill.

RoyInSpringdale/MizzouFan

Lawrence Phillips comes to mind. Great athlete, so little to contribute.

kodiakisland

Quote from: rabidLSUfan on January 12, 2014, 11:33:42 am

Seriously, how many drug test did Mathieu fail before being shown the door?  How many did Perriloux fail while already suspended from the team? 
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

kodiakisland

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 13, 2014, 10:39:00 pm
Can't say I'm sad to see him go. I hope he goes to the Browns.

I hope he goes to the same team as Manziel.  Might as well have more than one reason to root against a team.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

jbcarol

Former LSU running back Jeremy Hill had his probation lifted Wednesday.

Hill was on a two-year probation resulting from an incident last year outside of a Baton Rouge bar in which he was caught on camera punching a man.

State District Judge Mike Erwin ended the probation over a prosecutor's objection.

Hill had another probation terminated earlier. That probation came after a sexual incident when Hill was in high school.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20140319/SPORTS0202/140319018/Judge-ends-former-LSU-running-back-Jeremy-Hill-s-probation

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

Matthew Harris ‏@MHarrisAdvocate ·Apr 9
#LSU Pro Day | Running Back Jeremy Hill's past no longer a big topic among NFL teams, and more in our notebook: http://bit.ly/1sDbk3q

Steef

If he has rehabbed himself...good.

But justice isn't blind in Louisiana. Or anywhere...if you have money or fame.

jbcarol

Matthew Harris @MHarrisAdvocate  ·  May 1
Listening in on NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock...

Mayock says #LSU RB Jeremy Hill has second round talent, but character issues may lead to him going in the third.

jbcarol

Mike Brown has his project for this draft.

Brandon Winey was drafted 13 years ago or he might have been the one.

LSUFan

Surprised Mike Erwin did that, I know him and his boys, been alligator hunting with him, he was almost mauled by a 13 footer until I pumped a few rounds of 44 in him (the gator), I guess the roots of corruption run even deeper than I thought, in South La.

1highhog

What the heck is simple battery?  You beat someone unconscious and that's simple battery???  Hmmm, good to know. ::hornsdown::

jbcarol

Retweeted by Jeremy Hill
Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds May 12

Thanks again to @Bengals - @DDennard21 @JeremyHill33 @W_Clarke98 for joining us this weekend. Welcome to Cincinnati! pic.twitter.com/hYTNV5wmQa

Jeremy Hill ‏@JeremyHill33 May 12

First day at work today, not a bad job to have right out of college #nfl

jbcarol

Bengals beat writer Paul Dehner expects Bengals second-round rookie running back Jeremy Hill to see 10-15 carries per game.

QuoteDehner also states he does not believe BenJarvus Green-Ellis will play above Hill as the short-yardage back and top backup to Giovani Bernard. Ten to fifteen carries a game over an entire season could result in 200 carries, meaning the former LSU back will definitely play a pivotal role in Hue Jackson's power run offense. Numbers close to that of Le'Veon Bell's rookie season with the Steelers (800+ yards, eight TD) appears to be a solid best-case projection for Hill.

The Law Firm is an Ole Miss alum.

jbcarol

Jeremy Hill is scheduled to appear on Celebrity Family Feud Sunday