Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Practice Facility Update

Started by The_Iceman, July 14, 2015, 02:02:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Razorod

Thanks! Looks great.

Are they using it yet?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Razorod on July 14, 2015, 02:07:28 pm
Thanks! Looks great.

Are they using it yet?

Its not quite complete yet, but getting close. Lots on finishing touches needed.

Hogberry Snortcake

Deep Shoat

Recruiting is about to pick up, boys!!
All Gas, No Brakes!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 14, 2015, 05:16:07 pm
+1....yes, we are on our way back to the "glory days"  now. Go Hogs
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

TrueBlue

Geez. At least give credit to Coach Dykes for the pictures - he tweeted them earlier in the day.

Cresthog

Hawg Red

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 14, 2015, 02:10:24 pm
Its not quite complete yet, but getting close. Lots on finishing touches needed.

Will be done by the end of summer, though, right?

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 14, 2015, 05:16:07 pm

It's gonna need to...............
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Hawg Red on July 16, 2015, 10:22:08 am
Will be done by the end of summer, though, right?

Depends on the NCAA Clearinghouse . . . they may make us turn the keys over to Spire Institute . . .

;)

TejasPete

Will we have enough players for the team to do a 5 on 5 scrimmage?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Pulled(PP)pork

HOGINTENNESSEE

I hope since we built it they will come(recruit as we need them badly after today)

HogBreath

One good thing to come out of this, Coach Dykes and the Ladybacks should have lots of time to use the new practice facility.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

1highhog

I think Coach Dykes will have the recruits flocking to the hill and this is a great recruiting tool for him.  If he can replicate what he did with such a depleted squad last year, I expect to see steady improvement out of his teams and more Arkansas players wanting to come to the hill wanting to play for the Hogs when it used to be a given that the top ladies in basketball were surely leaving the State.