Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Patrick Beverly Getting Paid

Started by chiefhawg, July 03, 2015, 06:27:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Patrick Beverley has agreed to a four-year, $25M deal to return to Houston, agent Kevin Bradbury tells Yahoo Sports.

ricepig

Quote from: chiefhawg on July 03, 2015, 06:27:24 pm
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Patrick Beverley has agreed to a four-year, $25M deal to return to Houston, agent Kevin Bradbury tells Yahoo Sports.
Patrick Beverley and Rockets agree to four-year deal worth $23 million. (via ESPN and multiple sources) http://t.co/Go7zzuf7rt

chiefhawg

King Kong

Darn good player for use. It's a shame things went down like they did.

pigture perfect

Yeah, I hate the way he left here.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hawg Red

6 mill per seems a little low in today's climate, but I guess he is actually a bottom-half PG in the league. Crazy depth at that position. Still increases his pay over 600% from this season.

Grumpypenguin

Quote from: Hawg Red on July 03, 2015, 10:28:38 pm
6 mill per seems a little low in today's climate, but I guess he is actually a bottom-half PG in the league. Crazy depth at that position. Still increases his pay over 600% from this season.

Coming off injury doesn't help probably

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hawg Red on July 03, 2015, 10:28:38 pm

He got 18m guaranteed too

Hawg Red

18 million guaranteed isn't that much for a starting PG.

rusvegashog

Atta boy Pat. Tough as nails and easily the best rebounding guard we've had since I've been a fan of the Razorbacks. He's like Rodman or Noah, can't stand em (if your not a fan) , but you most definately want them on your team. Dude is tenacious and I'm stoked for him.

Hawg Red

Cory Joseph gets 30 million guaranteed to be a backup. Still don't know how Beverley only got 18 million.

Arkansas WR

hawgmasta

Hell yes! One of my favorite razorback basketball players. Talk about some grit! 18m guaranteed is no chump change.

Pulled(PP)pork

Iwastherein1969

don't ya just love how people on Hogville throw around the figure, 18,000,000.00 dollars guaranteed as though its nothing....when if any of these people on here talking about how 18 million isn't much would literally soil themselves if they were given that much money
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

clutch

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on July 12, 2015, 10:03:46 pm
don't ya just love how people on Hogville throw around the figure, 18,000,000.00 dollars guaranteed as though its nothing....when if any of these people on here talking about how 18 million isn't much would literally soil themselves if they were given that much money

I was thinking the same thing. Especially considering how Pat had to come into the NBA the hard way. I'd gladly take that low end 18mil.