Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eric Bolin wrote a story on upcoming BB team

Started by nwahogfan1, June 30, 2015, 10:17:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

and mentions Whitt, Hannahs and Willy but no mention of Kapita.  I hope a over site but is there more to it than we know.  I dont think he has enrolled yet.  When does he show up so we can see him and get that Hip or Back treated?

azhog10

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

nwahogfan1

Quote from: lefty08 on July 01, 2015, 05:59:32 am
It's July 1st.......
I got word from another site that Kapita has clearinghouse issues and might never play here. 

What do you mean JULY 1?  Do you know something or nothing? 

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on July 01, 2015, 04:09:31 pm
I got word from another site that Kapita has clearinghouse issues and might never play here. 

What do you mean JULY 1?  Do you know something or nothing? 

The way you are stating that is more certain than the rumor actually is. There's some loop that has not been closed, but nobody is really sure what.
[CENSORED]!

lefty08

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 30, 2015, 10:17:37 pm
and mentions Whitt, Hannahs and Willy but no mention of Kapita.  I hope a over site but is there more to it than we know.  I dont think he has enrolled yet.  When does he show up so we can see him and get that Hip or Back treated?

Ok. That's 2 threads you started about this. Take your agenda and put it somewhere.  Thanks
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 01, 2015, 04:28:33 pm
The way you are stating that is more certain than the rumor actually is. There's some loop that has not been closed, but nobody is really sure what.
Apparently Eric was sure enough that he left him completely out of the article.  Unless he left him out of the article to start a conspiracy argument.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: lefty08 on July 01, 2015, 08:34:22 pm
Ok. That's 2 threads you started about this. Take your agenda and put it somewhere.  Thanks
Because I am concerned and would love it if someone could give me something solid so I can believe Kapita is coming.   

You have anything to report contrary?  Love to hear it.

lefty08

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on July 02, 2015, 11:39:02 am
Because I am concerned and would love it if someone could give me something solid so I can believe Kapita is coming.   

Yep, you're a sensationalist and are contributing to be freak out on purpose with no solid ground. And why 2 different threads? Those are two things I have to "report"

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on July 02, 2015, 11:37:20 am
Apparently Eric was sure enough that he left him completely out of the article.  Unless he left him out of the article to start a conspiracy argument.

Well that was sloppy, one way or another. Sloppy not to mention the spring signee in any way. Sloppy to miss the chance to break some news, if there was any. Sloppy to ignore the top 50 recruit as a possible factor. Sloppy.
[CENSORED]!

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on July 02, 2015, 11:39:02 am

check the other thread.  Otis thinks it will be resolved.