Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

another hole in one on friday...

Started by HogISH™, May 08, 2006, 11:15:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogISH™

this time by a friend of mine @ the hermans golf outting.

don't remember the number @ stonebridge but it's like 13 or 14 where  it's a 2 teir green and the ridge is about 5 feet high between the tiers...

lucky dirt bag is about a 40 handicap and WON A CAR!!!  :puke:

all i got on my last one was a $200 bar tab. >:( >:( >:(

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

Boarcephus

My brother aced that same hole last year in a tournament and got screwed royally.  Landers had a car parked out by the hole, advertised the golfer who aced the hole would win it, he did and they flat out renigged on the deal.  Refused to pay off.   Seems someone forgot to insure the car in the event someone actually aced it. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

sowmonella

Quote from: Boarcephus on May 08, 2006, 05:36:46 pm
My brother aced that same hole last year in a tournament and got screwed royally.  Landers had a car parked out by the hole, advertised the golfer who aced the hole would win it, he did and they flat out renigged on the deal.  Refused to pay off.   Seems someone forgot to insure the car in the event someone actually aced it. 

Someone needs to contact an attorney about that.  Might try Dewey, Cheatum and Howe in Russellville.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Boarcephus

May 09, 2006, 07:06:12 am #4 Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 07:24:12 am by Boarcephus
Quote from: sowmonella on May 08, 2006, 08:54:37 pm
Quote from: Boarcephus on May 08, 2006, 05:36:46 pm

Someone needs to contact an attorney about that.  Might try Dewey, Cheatum and Howe in Russellville.

He actually did just that.  You won't believe what came out of it.   All I can say is this, if you're playing in a tournament and Landers has a car parked on a par 3 saying the first hole in one wins it, don't bet your house on getting the car if you are lucky enough to ace it.   But hey, you did get a hole in one.  Drinks are on you!
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.