Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shaft?

Started by cadensdad, April 27, 2006, 11:52:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cadensdad

I am getting a new driver and am going to get it re-shafted immediately.  Anyone know a good X-stiff shaft to buy?  I have an old purple and gold Proforce (i believe) in my Titliest 975D and am getting a new Ping G5, 905S or 905R.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feralhog

You might want to read the thread below  "I just got Shafted."  I attached this link in my post.

http://www.stulzgolf.com/
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

HogISH™

speeder 757 tour spec installed on my G5... picking up today... ask hutch once you find what you want he will get it on ebay for you. he always finds the best deals cause he watch's it all day.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

cadensdad

+ 1 for the help guys
Thanks

Brett Hitman Hog

Shaft?  I can dig it.

sowmonella

They say that Shaft 757 is a bad mutha.... shut yo mouth! 8)
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

The Pulse

April 30, 2006, 12:00:41 am #6 Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 12:02:24 am by pulsation of being
Do not get a Harrison Striper. I've snapped two after only about 7 rounds of golf each. The first one which wasn't my driver (just had a reg.flex) broke in two inside the grip on the follow-through. The other wich was my driver (and had a stiff flex) broke at impact with the ball and the head went flying down the fairway. (still managed to hit it about 270 down the middle, so it wasn't a complete embarrassment!) So yeah, im in the same boat with finding a new shaft for my driver. And i'd recommend Winn grips as well. I Love em'